Appreciation and Words

Today is only about the words from the cast members and author.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Psssssst. ...Psssssst. ..have you forgot about our daily show?"

"The extra ?"

"Why the hell they will forget about the extra! They wait for that!" Jin hisses and opens the door.

Extra : The final

Author-nim : Anneyenhaseo!!! This Is Author-nim!!

Welcome to the last episode of our extra!

With my co-host. ......

Lil meow meow : Min Yoongi!

Welcome everyone.

Today I'm rather a little happy, author-nim.

Author-nim  : Why is so?

Lil meow meow : today we have everyone from the 'Mini us?'

Please everyone start by introducing yourselves.

And please say anything if you want for the readers and author or the members.

Jin : Anneyenhaseo! I'm Jin as you know I'm also a part of this show.

Well, it was a great journey of our small book ....I won't really never forget about this one.

There's many memories and many stuffs to remember but having a cast here and making a great memory is really the best.

I really like to thank the Author-nim today because of her ideas;  we really kept going. There's this times also where there was nothing else to add but somehow we made one and we kept going.

And thank you to every member here who worked hard and the readers are also nice due to fact.

Their comments are always a great entertainment for us because they really had fun.

And one last thing, there's a sequel coming up soon. So, don't miss that either. Thank you again  .

Jinie: thank you all for loving us!

*bows*