27. Kookie's desire

Rainy season~~

J-Hope woke up early as usual and headed to the kitchen but he heard some sound and turned to the right, towards the balcony.

He smiles and walks off. He hums his way to the kitchen and smiles again.

"Good morning!!" Mini Jin turns to him and smiles.

'Good morning. You woke up early today.' Mini Jin ask as he makes some breakfast.

"Yeah! Hope is still sleeping but he'll be up soon. I'll go and get the others." J-Hope says and excused him.

******************************

Namjoon woke up and saw Joon was already up and brushing his teeth.

"When did you got up?" Namjoon ask and groaned because he didn't get enough sleep last night.

'10 minutes passed.' Joon replies and headed to the bathroom.

The door knocking sound were heard and Namjoon groaned before getting the door. As soon as he opens it, J-Hope beamed his sunshine smile towards him.

"Good morning! Namjoon-ah!  Did ya slept well?" J-Hope ask and started to talk with Namjoon.

*****************************

Jimin groaned and stretched himself before getting up. He turns his head to sides and let out a sigh.

He lightly shakes Chim who was sleeping beside him, covered up in the blanket which looks like a small ball.

Chim's hands were curled in to balls and had a pout on his face. Noone wants to wake this small cutie but Jimin have to.

Chim groans which tunes out to be like a whine.

'No...cold..' Chim buries himself into the covers again and Jimin nods before getting up.

******************************

Jungkook woke up but he felt a weight on him and opened his eyes. He saw Kookie was on top of him,drool was dripping off from mouth which covered Jungkook's white t-shirt.

"Aigoo. ..ahh...my white shirt .." Jungkook groaned and fell on the pillows again.

"JUNGKOOK! ! KOOKIE!! Rise and shine!!your Hope is up!!!" J-Hope beamed as he opens the door and saw Jungkook annoyed face along with Kookie's sleeping face.

"AIGOO!! LOOK AT HIM!!" J-Hope squalls and took his phone out.

"Hyung! Help me here!!" Jungkook cries out but J-Hope got busy to take some shots of Kookie.

"What's wrong J-Hope!! Who died!!??" Jin ran into the room with a spatula in his hand along with Taehyung and Tae hanging on his shoulder.

"Awwww~~~~~ baby Kookie is sleeping!!" Taehyung cooes and walls in with his phone as well.

"Omoo! Look his small teeth are showing!!" Jin cooes and stare at Kookie is awe.

"Gosh...help me here...." Jungkook whines and tried to get Kookie off from him.

***********  Time skip**************

Namjoon was left with Chim, Tae and Kookie for today. Suga also stayed at home today. Others have work and they left them with them.

"So..it's raining again. ..." Namjoon stares at the window as rain drops falls down.

"Yeah...today's weather is horrible. ." Suga groans and falls down on the couch comfortably.