40. Power out

In the dark

"Why haven't anyone told me about the power is going to be out for four hours?" Jin yells as he torches the candles they bought from the shop.

Kookie jumps and tugges on Jin's clothes to get his attention.

'Hyuunnuieee!!! Me! !' Kookie tries to get a hold of Jin but Jin was moving simon tediously.

"We even didn't knew about the sudden power out,hyung." Jimin replies as he carefully walks to the living room with candles.

"All of our neighbours have their power. Then why ours are out?" J-Hope ask while watching outside.

"Call the damn electricity department." Suga says from the couch.

"I don't  have the number." Jungkook pops out of nowhere.

"I don't have a phone. .." Taehyung sighs and Jin stares at him for a minute before starts to search for candles.

"Kookie!! Will you stop grabbing my clothes!! Aishhh!!" Jin yells out in the dark.

"HYUNG!!! WE NEED MORE CANDLES!!!"

"WE DON'T HAVE MORE CANDLES!!!" Jin yells back and Kookie flinched.

"DIDN'T WE GET 40 CANDLES!!"

"WE USED ALL OF THEM YOU STUPID!" Jin inhales and waits for the answer.

"OH YEAH! BRING THE LAST ONE!!" Jin scoffs and grabs the tray.

************************************

"Hyung,did you bought any snacks?" Jungkook ask but Jin scoffs and sat down with his tray.

"Get your ass up and grab it by yourself." Jin pours some tea on his fancy cup and sips on it.

'Hyungie! Thawt's meawn!' Chim points out but Jin didn't bothered to hear him.

"I'll go and grab some! Come on,Kookie!!" Jungkook calls Kookie who was poking Suga on his cheeks.

"Guys! Any of you got the number?" J-Hope ask but they shakes their heads to no.

"I'M BACK WITH LOADS!!" Jungkook shouts and tosses the snacks on the table.

"Where's Namjoon?" Jin ask while looking around.

"Maybe dead." Suga replies and Chim gasps.

"Ah..just come here. I reserved seats for you two." Suga points at the empty space infront of him.

"What can we do now..." J-Hope says and he felt a slight shivers coming beside him and he saw Hope was shivering from fear.

"What's wrong,Hope?" Hope looks up and gulps.

'I-I. ..I'm s-scared. ....monster....Will come..under the ...couch...' Hope sticks to J-Hope more.

************************************

10 minutes later

"Uh..guys did you noticed that our power went-" Namjoon walks in and saw the gang was having a small dark party in the small light of the candles.