32. Lost?

3 weeks later~~~

News:

Reporter: I'm at the venue where the biggest boy brand BTS will held their final fansigning for the promotion of their latest album. Noone knows that how many people will come to this venue. However, there's a rumor going that it mi-

"Yah! Yah!  Yah! Don't! Don't ya dare! Kookie!" Suga yells and stare at the kids who was holding his precious Kumamon plushie.

"Who gave him that in the first place?" Jin ask before he breaks Suga in one go.

"I did!" Suga yells again and held his hand out.

"So,why your asking for it now? " Namjoon ask and stare at the scene.

"Cuz it's mine for God damn it! No!don't put it in your damn mouth!!" Suga yells and runs after Kookie.

'Kookie isn't a type of kid who will easily give up. So,it's okay to give up.' Joon says as he follows their movement.

"What he said, give up. Even though you give up in everything." Jin sips his tea and spills it out.

"WHO THE HELL PUT SALT IN MY TEA!!!" He roars.

Tae and Chim giggles behind the couch as they were holding two packets of salt.

But suddenly someone lift them up.

"So, you two are the criminals here?" J-Hope says and both of them turns slowly before giving a nervous smile.

'HOPPPAAAA!' Kookie runs behind J-Hope and pants.

"What's wrong? OMOOOO hyung!" J-Hope screams when Suga abruptly stops infront of him.

"Give it back!!" Suga yells but Kookie puffs his face.

'NO! MEANIE!' Kookie points at him and stuck his tongue out.

"Ya know that Kookie does whatever he want so forget it!" Jin says and gets up.

"Whatever. .." Suga finally gave up and walks away.

******************************

They arrived at the venue where the fan Meeting will be held.

Everyone was busy with their makeup and dresses. Suddenly a loud scream came from the makeup room.

J-hope,Jungkook and Jimin rushes through the doors.

"What's wrong hyung?!!" J-Hope ask and Suga points at Kookie who was on his lap.

"He ruined my makeup! Take him away and keep him away from me!!" Suga shoves Kookie in Jungkook's arms. Kookie were holding a eyeliner in his hand and three of them hold their laughter. Because Suga's face was covered eyeliner which suppose to be a monster.

"Aigoo! You little devil~" J-Hope pinches his cheeks. Kookie only giggles.

"I have to re-do that again." The makeup artist says and grabs her equipments.

"Guys! It's time!! Come on!" The manager calls them and they nod.

They could hear the fans were gossiping and squalling.

They walked in one by one and the fans went crazy.

"3..2..1 Anneyenhaseo! Bangtan Sonyeondan-hinimda!" Everyone bows but they didn't noticed that Suga was missing.