46. Tooth Fairy

Several months later

'We awre HOME! !' Chim and Tae rushes inside and throws their bags,well only Tae not Chim.

"Slow down! You will fall!" Jimin walks slowly while holding their hats and bags.

'Hyungieeee! ' Tae chrips to grab attention of Jin.

"Yes,yes. I know, wash your hands." Jin carefully pulls out the baked cookies from oven.

'Mmmmmmm~ nice!'

"Where's Kookie? " Jimin ask as he helps Jin to prepare the snacks for them.

"Sleeping. It's hard to put him in bed, he grabs real tightly." Jin massages his shoulder and the door bell rang.

"Come in!" Jin quickly wipes his hands before rushes to the door.

"Yes, thank you."

"What did you ordered?" Jimin ask.

"Oh some new cleaning supplies for the floors. The stairs are dirty."  Jimin nods and Chim, Tae ran back.

'Cleawne! '

"Show me your hands." Jimin orders and both of them shows their clean hands.

"Okay, the cookies are on the table with apple juice." Both of them quickly ran back to the kitchen.

"I'll go and wash my self." Jimin excuse himself and Jin kept reading the instructions.

**********************************

"Okay, guys do your homework before your hyungs come." Jimin sat down on the couch as both of them came with their bags.

'Chimmy...me need your help..' Chim raise his hand and Jimin nod before sitting down on the floor.

"Kookie is sleeping for a long time..." Jin points out and blinks couple of time.

"Did you checked on him?" Jimin ask and Jin nods.

"Maybe I should go and check on him now." Jimin gets up and walks upstairs.

"Do your homeworks!  Time and tides wait for none!" Jin yells at them and they quickly starts to write.

***********************************

Jimin slowly opens Jungkook's room and sneaks in. He saw Kookie is still sleeping peacefully. The room had enough lighting and the window was open so that the wind can come in.

Jimin sits beside Kookie's piles of plushies and gently caresses his hair. Kookie had his mouth open and his front teeth were showing.

Hands on both sides of his head and lightly taking breaths.

"Aigoo so cute~"

"TAE!!!!!" Jimin flinches when he heard Jin's  scream.

He quickly ran out and rushes down the stairs to find Jin covered in paint....

"Hyung....what were you doing ..." He tried to control his laughter but Jin was huffing.

"TAE POURED PAINT ON ME!"

"Hyung,  calm down. His just a kid. You'll wake up Kookie too."

'Hyungie... '

"Well speaking of the devil..." Jin scoffs. Kookie stood at the middle of the stairs rubbing his eyes. His light pink teehee was sliding down from his shoulder as his pants covered his toes.