2. Where do you came from?

Explaining time~~

Mini Namjoon walks in the middle and everyone around him was staring at him. He gulps and looks around. His group was cheering for him but he's feeling nervous because he never had spoken in front of so many people.

Namjoon notices it and pats his small shoulder and ease his nerves.

"You can do it!" Namjoon mouthed softly and mini Namjoon nod.

'Okay, well...um..as you can see that we are you but in-' His words were cut off by a scream.

"You Are Me!!!" Jin points at mini Jin and that young boy stares at him blankly.

'Let me explain-' Mini Namjoon was cut off again by Namjoon.

"I don't think it's scientifically possible..." Namjoon says and looks through his phone.

'Ah..um-' Suga spoke next.

"Well...shit," Suga says and pokes his mini self who only groans.

'Everyone-' J-Hope beams.

"But they are us! And they are cute!" He says as he engulfs his mini self in a hug.

'Can I-' Jimin interrupts.

"Where do you came from?" He asks his mini self who only stares at him dumbfoundedly.

'May I-' Taehyung chirps.

"Mini-me is cute!!" He says and squashes his mini self's cheeks.

' Why don't you all-' Jungkook raises his hand.

"Why mini-me is squishy. .." Everyone turns to Jungkook and looks down to his mini self who's hiding behind big Jungkook.

"Omoo~~~" Everyone cooes at his cuteness. Mini Namjoon gave up and sat down.

"By the way where did ya all come from?" J-Hope asks, putting mini Hope down.

'We came from a place where you only imagine!' Mini Jin beams.

"Huh..what kind of answer is that.." Jin asks as he didn't understand what he said.

'We cawme from aw lawnd cawlled "Chibi".' Mini Jimin answer and J-Hope cooes at his answer.

"Chibi? What kind of land is this?" Namjoon asks as he searches it up.

'You cawn't find it on the phone. .' Mini Taehyung says while playing with his plushie which he brought with him.

"Oh..so how can we send you back?" Suga asks with a bored face.

'We will go away! But we have a mission!' Mini J-Hope chirps and everyone nod.

'We have to make you all happy! ' Mini Jin says and raises his hands.

"Well, at least we know why your here," Namjoon says and stares at them.