23. Kindergarten

A bright sunny morning ~~~

"KOOKIE!!!!" A loud scream echoed inside the dorm of BTS.

Jin was fuming in anger as he stare at the youngest one. He giggles and spills the juice more and more into Jin's expensive rug.

"Who gave the juice carton to this brat!!" Jin yells and throws daggers with his eyes at Kookie.

"I haven't give him that..." J-Hope says as he finishes his yoga.

"JUNGKOOK!" Jin shouts and Jungkook ran towards the stairs.

"What?! Hyung! What happened?" He ask in between his panting.

"Did you gave Kookie the juice carton?" Jin ask while gritting his teeth.

Jungkook was dumbfounded by that question.

"Hyung, I was working out ..I haven't seen Kookie for an hour. How the hell I'll give him that!" Jungkook spat back and mini Tae walks in with a juice carton in his hand.

"You!" Jin stare at Tae like his about to attack him and Tae got scared by his facial expression. His hands was shaking and mouth almost craved up side down.

'WAHHH!!!' Tae screams and almost everyone ran to the living room.

"What happened? " Namjoon ask and accidentally stepped on the wet rug. Jin faceplamed himself .

'Tae?! What's wrong!' Mini Jimin ran to crying Tae and pulls him.

Suga stood there and stare at the savage youngster who proudly pour the last remaining juice on to the rug. He looked up and gave a huge smile to Suga. Suga scoffs and laughs.

"Aigoo! Tae I'll buy you ice cream!  Stop crying now! Jin-hyung is bad!" J-Hope tried to convince Tae but his crying doesn't stop.

'Tae! No problem! I will make you feel better!' Mini Jimin cheered up but Tae didn't stop crying.

Taehyung walks in when he heard a chaos is going on in the living room.

"Aish..I was trying to sleep...what happened to me? Who hurt myself?" He ask and Tae raise his hands towards Taehyung,indicating to pick him up.

Taehyung picked him up and craddled him for few times.

"I was thinking of something..." Taehyung spoke and everyone snapped their heads to him.

"What is it?" Namjoon ask in curious.

"Jin and Suga is almost old enough to admit in primary school,right?" Taehyung ask as he turns to Jin and Suga.

"Well as you mention it..they are. Jin is almost 8 and Suga is 7.." Jin says and Suga nods.

"And Namjoon,Hope are almost aged for elementary level..." Taehyung turns to Namjoon and J-Hope who looked at their own selves.

"Your right.." J-Hope says.

"And Tae,Chim is almost aged for kindergarten. ..so maybe we should enroll them in to their prospective institutions. ." Taehyung says and Tae shot his head up.

'Are you throwing us away...' Tae's lips shakes as he stare at Taehyung with big doe eyes.

"No! No of course! Not! It's just you guys have to learn how to read and write,right? Education is important. It's also fun! You can learn so many things!" Taehyung says and Tae's face calm down a bit.

"I agree with Taehyung and I love the idea as well!" Jimin enters and mini Jimin quickly ran to him.

'I wanna learn too!!' He whined and Jimin laughs.

"Of course! So the next thing,tomorrow you guys will get admitted to schools! " Jimin announces and everyone cheered except Kookie who frowned.

****************************

Next day~~ Morning~~

"Ah ! Jin can you manage the seat belt?" Jin ask mini Jin who nod.

"Have a nice journey! Wait! Suga-hyung is going with you?" Jimin ask when he saw Suga at the back.

"Yeah, both of them are going to same school." Jin says and quickly buckles his seat belt.

"Hurry up! I have work to do.." Suga yells from back and Jin hissed. They drove off and Jimin waved at them. He went in and saw mini Namjoon was having trouble to tie his shoes.

"Here,let me help you." Jimin blend down and showed mini Namjoon how to tie shoe laces.

'YAY! SCHOOL!' Hope exclaimed and ran through the hallway.

"Slow down,little guy!" Hope accidentally bumped to Jimin and fall down.

'I'm okay!!'' Hope beamed and got up quickly.

"Okay! Let's go! Namjoon,Hope! You guys ready?!" J-Hope walks while fixing his face mask.

"Hyung, your going alone with these two?" Jimin ask.

"Yeah..Namjoon got called up by manager-nim." J-Hope says and quickly bid his farewell before heading out.

"Okay! Now I have to dress up,Chim then off to kindergarten. " Jimin says to himself and walks in.

***************************

Kookie yawns and rolls on the bed. Landing on his stomach, he saw mini Tae was all dressed up and packing a bag.

'Hyungie...' Kookie called and Tae turned his head towards Kookie who held his hand out.

'Sorwy Kookie, hyungie can't play today! Hyungie is going to schwol !' Tae exclaimed and jumped.

'Schwol? Waaeee! !??' Kookie started to whine and aggressively hits his legs on the bed along with his arms.

'Hyungie will be smart!' Tae says as he pats Kookie's head and leaves.

Kookie eyes started to tear up but he huffled and quickly got off from the bed. A small thud was heard because he fell down on his baby butt.

He quickly waddled towards the 95's room and he saw Chim was also getting dressed.

'Hyung...' He stood there with a shocking face. Jimin noticed him and gestured him to come in.

He waddled and got closer and stare at Chim with his big doe eyes. Chim quickly gave him a small hug.

'What's wrong,Kookie? ' Chim ask but Kookie's lips craved up side down. Tears started to fall down from his eyes and he grabbed Chim's shirt tightly.

'Hyung! Don't. ..don't leawve Kookie alone...' Kookie whined and hits Chim with his soft tiny hands. Chim was shocked by his sudden reactions. He pats his head and says that he won't but Kookie doesn't stop crying...

"Ah..Kookie? You can come with us? If you want to?" Jimin says and Kookie turns around. Jimin's face became soft when Kookie's face turned almost red because of crying.

'Reawlly. .' Kookie ask and Jimin nods quickly. Kookie gave a bright smile and sniffs.

Five of them started to walk down the road towards...the nearby kindergarten.

                   ____________

Author-nim here, first of all I'm sorry for not updating. My life is getting busier and ofc I'm lazy!
😂😂😂😂😂

Anyway, I hope you guys will love it! And next chapter will be a little different because a surprise will be add in the next one. So definitely stay tune!

Now, author-nim out! Peace ✌✌