14. MAMA

News:

Finally! Tonight! BTS will perform at MAMA and it will telecast through whole world. They are also nominated for 4 categories this year!! Will they win all of the categories or not?!! We will soon find out!! So sta-

"Hyung!! Did ya see my earring? " Jimin screamed through the dressing room.

"No! I'm doing my hair now!!" Jin yelled back.

"Aisshhh! ! Kookie! No! No more oreo's now!!" Jungkook harshly snatched the packet of oreo's from Kookie who huffled.

"Jimin!! Come here!!" Taehyung called Jimin who was busy finding his lost earring.

"Wha-" He stopped when Taehyung pointed out.

"Found your earring..." Taehyung showed to Jimin who took his earring. It was mini Jimin. Even though he doesn't have any piercing, he tried to put them on.

"Aww~~~ you can't put it on now. Until you get your piercing like mine then you can wear it." Jimin said that which startled mini Jimin and he pouted.

"Hope!!" J-Hope called for mini Hope for changing his clothes but he couldn't find him.

"Noona! Have you seen Hope?" J-Hope asked one of the stylist noona but she didn't saw him. That made him scared and worried because there is so many people.

He got out and headed to the other room where Namjoon was practicing his rap.

"Namjoon? Did you seen Hope?" J-Hope asked Namjoon but Mini Namjoon shooked his head.

'No..last time I saw him with Suga. ..' Mini Namjoon said and returned to his book.

J-Hope nod and went to find Suga now. Suga is most difficult to find because he can sleep almost anywhere.

*****************************
Back to the dressing room~~~
"Aigoo! What's wrong with Kookie? " Jimin asked Jungkook who was changing his clothes.

"Hyung! Don't you dare give him the oreo's!!!" Jungkook yelled from the changing room.

"Is he being a meanie?" Jimin poked mini Jungkook's cheeks but he huffled more.

'Jimin!! Noo!! Don't touch him!!' Mini Jimin whined and pulled Jimin's shirt.

"Why?" Jimin asked while covering his face because he might brust out of laughing because mini Jimin was jealous of Kookie and that was cute.

'He always!! He always do that to everyone! !!' Mini Jimin whined and pulled Jimin's shirt with him best effort.

"Aigoooo! ! I feel so caught in the middle right now!" Jimin says and hold mini Jimin's hands.

'Aaahhh!!! Jimimmiinn!!!' Kookie whined now and held out his little hands.

"Aishh....that's...how am I suppose to handle both of them!!" Jimin yelled out and Jin scoffed.

"That's why I don't get so friendly ." Jin says and fans himself.

"God! Hyung so extra!!" Jimin yelled out when he picked both mini Jimin and Kookie.

"Extra is my middle name~!" Jin said and flips his invincible hair.

Jimin groaned and headed out with those two mini's in his arms.

*************************
Namjoon and mini Namjoon was heading back to the dressing room for their clothes and makeup. But a loud voice stopped them on their tracks.