18. Yoongi

New year eve~~~

All of the BTS members are busy practicing for their year end award ceremony. Their dance and vocals are on going non-stop for 14 hours.

"Guys! Take a break! Go home and rest up! Until the ceremony begins!" Their manger said and everyone sighed in relief.

"I hope Kookie didn't mess the bed again!" Jungkook calls out first as he quickly run out with his stuffs.

"Jin is more mature than that brat!" Jin says with pride.

"Yeah I hope he didn't empty the fridge by now." Suga says bitterly and went out.

"Aish his always like that. " J-Hope says and eyed Suga as he walks out.

"Let's go home. We have chores to do .." Namjoon spoke and walks out.

"Yeah we have to buy so many stuffs...." Jimin says and sighed before getting up.

****************************

They arrived at their dorm and Jungkook rushed in first before others could.

"Aishh....stop running.." Suga hissed and walked to the couch but accidentally stepped on to the toys which was laying all over the carpet.

'Yah!! Don't step on them!!' Mini Tae screamed as he rushed to his toys.

"GET YOUR FUCKING TOYS AWAY FROM ME!!! AND WHERE I STAY!!! AHH FUCK MY FOOT!!" Suga yelled and mini Tae craved his lips upside down almost started to cry.

"Hyung! Don't yell at him!" Jimin quickly rushed to Tae and picked him up before going to the kitchen.

"Fucking kids. ..I won't ever want kids now..." Suga says and lays down on the couch.

'Why are you so fed up on everything?' Mini Suga asked while pushing away the blocks which he was playing.

"Cuz that I fucking want to ...so deal with it." Suga said and turned his face to other side.

*****************************
'wwwwwwwaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh'  Mini Tae cried in Jimin's arm and big fat tears rolling down from his eyes.

"What's wrong with him? Why his crying?" Jin asks as he bakes some cake.

"Suga-hyung yelled at him." Jimin says and placed Tae down on the dining table.

'Tae!!' Mini Jimin ran toward the dining table and pulled Jimin's pant.

"Aigoo....another one is here." Jin said and turned to check his cake.

'Jimin can't stay away when Tae cries.' Mini Jin says and he pats Tae's back.

'Jimin!! Pick me up! !! I wanna go to Tae!!!' Mini Jimin whined and Jimin picked him up.

'Tae!! Taetae! ! Don't cry!! I'm here!!' Mini Jimin engulfed Tae in a hug and wipes his tears.

"It's just like how I treat Taehyung." Jimin said as he observe the view.

Both of the mini's hugged each other and one was comforting another.

"Hyung! We can go out now! I put Kookie to bed." Jungkook says as he walked in.

"My cake is almost done! Call the others." Jin says and place his cake on the counter.

"Jin, if anyone is hungry then please give them a piece of cake ,okay?" Jin says and remove his apron. Mini Jin nods and everyone started to leave the kitchen.