Answers!!

Hello,bubbles!

It is I, author-nim

。。。

I'm here to reveal the questions answers which was asked by you all.

。。。

Your precious questions was safely delivered to the characters by Author-nim.

。。。

Hope, you will be satisfied with the answers.

。。。

Let's start with the very first one.

For Author-nim:

Q : 1. Author-nim, how many chapters are left? Are you going to make a part 2 of this book? (From aliveforjiminjibooty )

Answer: I don't know about making a second part of this one. But there will be new book like this. And there are only 10/9 chapters are left for this book. Stay tuned for that.

Q : 2. Can I babysit the mini's when BTS had to go to their office? ( From KimMiso16 )

Answer: If you like then your welcome to take care of them but good luck 😅

Now, for the characters.

For Jin:

Q : 1. I really want to know what is your actual feeling for Kookie? And what will you do if you find out who is 'impasta' who always kick your tea cup? ( From aliveforjiminjibooty )

Answer : Actually, I like Kookie. Because his the youngest one in our group. But his a stubborn little brat! But I still like him.

And about my tea cup......BITCH WHOEVER KICKING MY CUPS AND TEA!!! I'M COMING AFTER YOUR FACE!!! I'LL SHAVE YOUR HAIR OFF!!

NEXT!!!!!

For Suga:

Q. 1. Bish do you remember me? Wanna do a Kumamon cult together? (From aliveforjiminjibooty )

Answer: Um. ..excuse me who is this? Is this a wrong question, author-nim? Is this for me? Are you sure? Because I don't remember anyone like this.

Maybe wrong question. Next.

Now then,