10. Hello! We are Mini BTS!

"What the hell is going  on
here!!??" He yells out and everyone snaps their head to him before grinning like idiots.

************************
"Anyone care to explain what is this?! Who are they?! And how did you guys got them!?" Manager Sejin yells as he points at the minis.

"Guys! Greet him. Introduce yourself." J-Hope chirps as he pushes the minis in front of manager Sejin.

'ANNEYHASEO!! MINI BANGTAN-HINIMDA!!' They all chirps and bows to manager Sejin.

"Anneyhaseo...." Manager Sejin mutters as he smiles at them.

"Aren't they cute!!" Taehyung chirps.

"Of course. But why they are here?" The manager asks and the mini's stare at him.

'Tawll!' Mini Jungkook points at manager Sejin. Manager Sejin looks down at Jungkook and smiles before picking him up.

"Aigoo..his cute! Who's mini is this?" Manager asks.

Everyone points at Jungkook and Sejin-ssi stare at mini Jungkook.

"Okay! This one wins the deal. What you guys want?" He asks and mini Jungkook poking him while giggling.

"They demand a fan meeting of their own," Jimin says as he picks up mini Jimin who was whining.

"Uh..a a mini meeting?" Manager asks and everyone nod.

"But ..wouldn't that be weird?" He asks and the mini's smile fades.

'Pleawse. ..' Mini Jungkook requests as he put his hands together. Manager Sejin gulps before giving his answer......

****************************
"Dul! Set! Anneyhaseo!! Bangtan Sonyeondan!!" Everyone introduces as they bows. ARMY went crazy for them, it was their 1st fan Meeting after the album release.

"ARMY, everyone! We got a surprise for you!" J-Hope beams as he looks around.

'Where is Jungkook? "

"Ah...Jungkook-ah is coming! Wait please." Namjoon replies.

'What surprise, Oppa?'

"First, tell us this! Did you enjoyed our new album?" Taehyung asks and ARMY nods.

"Glad to hear that! We hope you will love out the next work and support us." Jimin says and looks at the backstage.

'Oppa!! Is there something wrong?!!'

"Anii! Well, the surprise is almost here!" Jin says as he winks.

"Jah...everyone, please... welcome them," Namjoon says and the door opens.

6 mini-figures walk in and the ARMY stares at them in awe. Jungkook also walks in with a small figure in his arm.

"Anneyhaseo. ..Bangtan Sonyeondan, Jungkook-hinimda." Jungkook says and bows.

'Nouu!! No...move....'  that small figure yells out.

"Guys, introduce yourselves!" Namjoon gestures and fixes mini Namjoon's mic.

"Okay..ready..' Mini Namjoon asks everyone and the nod...

'ANNEYHASEOOOOOOO!! Mini Bangtan Sonyeondan!!' They introduce and bows down. Mini Jimin almost fell from the stage until Suga grabs him.

'Aigoooo o!! Look at them!!!'

ARMY'S were going crazy after seeing the minis. On the other hand, mini Jungkook yawns and turns to the side.