9. Fan Meeting

News:
BTS released their new album just a week ago and the fans are going crazy about it! It is obvious that their new album will break their own personal records. But the fans are more interested in when will they hold a fan Meeting this time? Well, ARMY don't worry, they released their schedule of fan Meeting for a while month and-

'Kookie wawnt KUMAAAAAAwww!!' Mini Jungkook screams while pointing at the T.V. The whole group was enjoying their time watching the news but Mini Jungkook starts to scream.

"It's his cartoon time..." Jungkook replies tiredly.

"He has watched that Damn cartoon 1000th time!!" Suga yells back.

"Hyung! Don't yell he will cry!"Jimin spat as he looked at mini Jungkook who puffs his cheeks and glares at Suga.

"Don't worry, Kookie!! Jiminie will make your tiny wish come true!" Jimin says as he grabs the remote from Suga and turns on mini Jungkook's favorite channel.

'We hawve seen thawt for like 20th time!! Kookie!! Let's wawtch something else!!' Mini Tae whines as he throws his hands and legs in the air.

"But Kookie wants this.." Jungkook says as he saw mini Jungkook enjoying himself by the music which was coming from the show.

'I lowbe yoouu!!' Mini Jungkook screams out the new words he learned.

Everyone else was busy with their phone until they stopped and witness which is overly sweet.

Mini Jungkook waddles to Suga and tugs on his pant. Suga looks down and saw mini Jungkook was staring at him with his big doe eyes.

"What?" Suga asks as he leans towards mini Jungkook. Mini Jungkook giggles and said something which melts everyone's heart.

'I lowbe yoouu ~'  Mini Jungkook chirps and giggles. Suga's eyes widen as he stares at that mini.

"HOLY SHIT!!! DID YA GUYS HEARD THAT!" Taehyung yells out while clenching his chest.

"It's so sweet!!" Jimin says as he blocked his view.

"Awwwwwww~~~~~!!!" J-Hope cooes when he heard it from the balcony.

Suga was in shock ....he doesn't know what to say. He just stares at mini Jungkook.

Mini Jungkook waits for Suga to reply but not getting any back....his eyes start to fill up with tears.....

"Don't you DARE cry!!" Suga scrawls and quickly stops mini Jungkook to burst out crying.

"Uh..well..."Suga starts and scratches his neck. Mini Jungkook eyes widen. But before Suga can say anything, Namjoon burst through the door and broke the door on the progress.

"KIM NAMJOON!! HOW MANY TIME SHOULD I TELL YOU NOT TO BRUST THROUGH DOORS!!!!!!" Jin screams from upstairs, rushing down wearing his pink bathrobe.

"Sorry...I will pay for that .." Namjoon bows and calls everyone for a meeting.

"Guys, manager Sejin held a fan Meeting tomorrow. ..." Namjoon informs as he places some papers.

"What! Tomorrow! So soon!" Jin shouts as he fans himself.

"That's great news! We haven't met ARMY for a long time!" J-Hope beams.

"When, where? When will I come home?" Suga asks Namjoon while keeping a bored face.

"Ughh. ..maybe soon. I don't know. We have to talk with manager Sejin for that." Namjoon replies.

"But...Hyung." Jimin trails off. Namjoon turns to him who was surrounded by the minis.

"What about them?" He asks while pointing them.

"Yeah..recently they became clingy to us and wants our attention 24/7."Taehyung points out.

"Especially him.." Jungkook points on his lap where mini Jungkook was playing.

"Jungkook! Get things away from his mouth!" Jimin yells because mini Jungkook put Jungkook's phone into his mouth.

"Aishhh! No! No phones in the mouth!" Jungkook scolds him and his lips start to tremble.

"Great!" Suga hisses and puts some earplugs into his ears.

'Kookie!! Don't cry! !' Mini Jimin and Tae scream but too late. Mini Jungkook starts to cry while screaming loudly.

"Ahh..here!! Kookie!! Look at this! " J-Hope quickly grabs his favorite toy and shows it to him but no use.

"Jin, can you grab some milk?" Jimin asks mini Jin.  He nods and quickly rushes to the kitchen.

"JUNGKOOK! Make him stop!! It's your fault!!" Jin yells as he covers his ears.

"What! I have done it!!" Jungkook yells back which made the whole dorm chaotic.

*************************
"I have called manager Sejin and he is on his way," Namjoon informs when the living room was peaceful again.
.
"He will know about the mini's....then what we will do..." J-Hope says as he looks at the mini's who were watching mini Jungkook who was sleeping

"He won't judge us.." Taehyung says and Jungkook nods.

"I hope he will understand.." Jimin says.

"Uh if he doesn't well I don't care!!" Jin yells out.

"But at least we have given him reasons," Namjoon says.

"Yeah..right," J-Hope mutters.

Mini Tae runs to Taehyung and stands in front of him.

"What's wrong, buddy?" Taehyung asks mini Tae who hesitate to say something.

'We awlso wawnt aw meeting!!!' Mini Tae chirps as his eyes went big.

"Hah. .a meeting? You guys can have it anytime here." Taehyung says but Mini Tae shakes his head along with his body.

'We awlso wawnt fawns..' Mini Jimin replies as he walks to Tae.

"Fans? Wait!" Taehyung gets up and snaps his fingers.

"IDEA!" He shouts and Everyone gave their attention to him.

"What?" Suga spat.

"Why don't we request mangers Sejin to held a mini fan Meeting for them too!!" Taehyung chirps and the mini's cheers.

"But wouldn't that be too much work?" Jimin asks being unsure about the idea.

'Nooo!! We can handle!!!' Mini Tae chirps as he throws his hands up.

"Maybe it will be fun for us and them. Even I bet ARMY will love them."J-Hope says.

"That's a good proposal Taehyung. " Namjoon says.

The front door opens and manager Sejin comes in. He was shooked when he saw the minis.

"What the hell is going on here!!??" He yells out and everyone snaps their head to him before grinning like idiots.

                 ________________

Sorry, smol chapter. ..I got some other plan for the next chapter so this one is small. Hope ya guys like it. 💜💜💜💜