47 . Gift shop

Days later

'Mini's. ..' Jinie calls all of the mini's in his room, and they all quietly follow each other to hear out their hyung.

'Our time is coming to an end...we have to leave them now...it's pretty late and our parents must be worried about us...' everyone nod.

'But hyung....we have to give them something before we leave ...' Hope points.

'Something means gifts? ' Joon ask.

Hope nods.

'Okay...next week we are going for shopping. ..each one of you will buy something for everyone ...even though we are small and we can't carry much...try not to get caught! Understood!'

'Yes! Hyung!'

*************************************

Next week

"Yah, why you are dressed up like this?" Jin ask as the mini's fixes their dresses.

'Chimmy and Taetae promised us to take us to the mall. We have to buy something.' Jinie replies and Jin nods.

"You could've told me if you guys needed anything." Jinie shakes his head.

'No, it's okay. But we have to buy them by ourselves. Thank you for your offer.'

"Guys! Are you all ready?" Jimin ask as he puts on his mask.

'Yes!!'

**********************************

"We will look after Kookie while you all buy your stuffs okay?" Jimin suggest and everyone nod.

The mini's soon starts to buy their stuffs while Kookie plays with Jimin on the sitting area.

'Hyung!' Hope calls and Jinie walks to him.

'Is this cute?'

'Yeah..he will love it.'

'Hyungie!'

'Me and Tawe wawnt this for Joonie!'

'Okay, buy it.'

"Guys, why you all buying these stuffs all of a sudden? " Taehyung ask while looking at them holding small stuffs in their hands.

'Hyungs  always gives us stuffs so we thought we should buy some for you all.' Joon replies and Taehyung nod.

"It's not necessary,you know that."

Jinie smiles but turns around to finish his stuffs.

**********************************

'Hyungieeee! ' Kookie runs towards his hyungs and almost hung on Jinie.

"You guys all done?" Jimin ask and everyone nods.

"That's a lot of stuffs." Taehyung points at the bags.

"Give me all of them. It near noon, we should grab some lunch. Kookie is hungry as well." Jimin takes the bags from them.

"Who's up for burger kings! " Taehyung chrips and Tae jumps.