20. Never doing that

4 hours later~~~~~

"Wahh! Kookie!! Here!!" J-Hope chriped and shows the new plushie in front of Kookie who was trying to get that from J-Hope but can't reach him.

'Hopaaa!! Give!!! Me!!!' Kookie struggled enough but in the end gave up and puffed his cheeks.

"Aigoo!! Are you tired??!!" J-Hope poked his cheeks and Kookie turned around.

The other mini's and the grown ups were staring at him as he was something that they never seen before.

"Who will say that...a two year old almost burnt the day care....murder the care taker...and almost made the other kids his slave...." Jimin spoke as he tightly hold mini Jimin who was resting on Jimin's lap.

"That's just swag! Which he got and you not!" Suga says and hi-five with Mini Suga.

"Don't make me remember that incident please. ." Jin says and holds his head as mini Jin already was in that position.

"I'm kinda surprise as well..." Jungkook spoke and everyone closed their eyes and try to remember what happened.

**************************

Flashback ~~~~ 4 hours ago~~

"At last! !we can practice in peace!!" J-Hope beamed as everyone cheered except Suga who groaned.

'Not to worry guys! Just practice! ' Mini Jin says as he made his way to the couch.

"Okay! To the top!Jungkook let's go!" J-Hope gestured and the dancer line got in to their position.

But Namjoon's phone rang.

"Yes, this is Namjoon." Namjoon stood up and walked around while talking.

"What....." Namjoon trailed off and everyone stop their actions.

"Whats wrong Namjoon? " Jin asks and shakes Namjoon who froze to his spot.

"Hyung. ..we have to go and get the mini's. .." Namjoon spoke like only he can hear it

"What?" Jin asks again and leaned closer to hear clearly.

"We have to go and get the mini's! Kookie almost going to burn that place!" Namjoon screamed and ran quickly.

The maknae line started to ran to the gate and Suga sat there without any movement.

*****************************
30 minutes later,they arrived there and heard a loud screaming coming from the day care center.

"Oh shit!" Jungkook ran and rushed through the door to find .........

Kookie was sitting on Mini Suga who was literally sleeping. Hope was serving Kookie, mini Jimin was on the edge of crying because there was three box of matches in front of him. Namjoon was trying to escape that place but accidentally broke the mini chair while placing it next to the window. Tae was tied up with the care taker at the corner. A bunch of kids were bowing down to Kookie and on the left, they light up the food station which was burning because the food was disgusting.