Final : Coming back to you!

Two months later

"Jungkook! Do your chorus right. It's going off." Suga says while checking their vocal status.

"I'm trying but hyung,my throat isn't improving.." Jungkook replies.

"It's kind of looks dead actually.." Taehyung points .

"What do you mean?" Jimin ask.

"I mean look at us,it's been two months already but we haven't been fine after the mini's left...they really affected our lives so much.." Taehyung explains .

"Yeah, even though the others would've been at schools by now but Kookie would be with us...running here and there. Annoying Suga-hyung. ."Jimin laughs but that fades quickly.

"Well, we can be happy for them because they are with their families now." Jin joins.

"Yeah, I mean they stayed with us for about two years." Namjoon adds.

"It's better to return to our usual lives. They are happy and we should be happy for them." Suga points and everyone nods.

"But...I really miss them .."Jungkook says and gets up to leave.

"Let's take a break and practice later." J-Hope suggest and everyone nods.

*******************

"Your still wearing that bracelet? " Jimin ask J-Hope while eying the small bracelet on his wrist.

"Yeah...I found it under my pillow . Maybe Hope made it for me ...I saw him doing something but didn't bother ask.." J-Hope smiles sadly and caresses the charm on the bracelet.

"Chim also gave me some cute stuffs before leaving...I wish I could've say goodbye to them.." Jimin sighs and swipes his hair back.

"We didn't knew that they will leave like this.." Taehyung joins.

"They came to our life surprisingly and left us with a huge sadness.." Jin adds.

"I never ever thought they would leave us...were we rude or bad toward them?" Jimin ask and Jin shakes his head.

"No or maybe we was..."

"I wanna go home and rest." Taehyung suggest and Jimin nods.

"Yeah..me too.."

"But the home makes me sad..." J-Hope says.

"Because it's. ..filled with their memories. .." J-Hope tries not to cry but few drops of tears escapes his eyes.

"We can't bring them back..." Jin pats J-Hope's shoulder as Jimin hugs him.

**********************

Back at Bangtan's dorm

"Okay, guys I'll be leaving now." Manager Sejin says before looking at each one of them.

"Guys...please get well soon. I don't like seeing you guys so sad and down." He adds before leaving.

"Jungkook, eat up." Jin calls but Jungkook ignore him and walks upstairs.