16. Family pt.2

Last time it was only 5 members story was revealed now the rest of the members..

*****************************

Jimin's house:

Jimin quietly went inside his home with Mini Jimin in his arms because that poor kid was tired of the journey.

He was quietly making his way to his old room but a voice made him stop on his spot.

"Hyung?" He turned slowly and faced his younger brother.

"Ah..Jihyun...ya caught me? Hehe" He laughed nervously but his brother gave him a weird look.

"Are you okay? Why are you entered the house like a thief?" Jihyun asks and cross his arms.

"Well..um I Uh. ." He sluttered but a little yawn was heard.

'Are we there yet...my chin hurts....' Mini Jimin spoke and rubbed his eyes. Jihyun was surprised to see mini Jimin in Jimin's arms.

"Is that another of your company toys or something?" Jihyun asks but Mini Jimin snapped head towards him. He huffled and puffed his face.

'Yah! I'm not a toy! I'm a living breathing talking eating peeing laughing crying sleeping human being!! You meanie!!' Mini Jimin spat and Jihyun stood there without any other words coming from him.

"Uh..Chim isn't that was too much.." Jimin says as he looked at mini Jimin who still had his cheeks puffed up.

"No! He said I'm a toy! I'm not a toy!  Tell him I'm not a toy!!  I'm a living breathing talking eating peeing laughing crying sleeping human being!! Tell him!!!'  Mini Jimin pointed at Jihyun and whined.

A whole chaos was created and it was stopped by Jimin's mom.

She quickly came and asked about the matter. But she was surprised to see that Jimin brought some one with him. His mother shooked her head couple of time to see if she's dreaming or not.

'Eomma!! It's me!! Jimin!!' Mini Jimin pointed at himself as he excitedly wants to go to his mom.

"Is that can be even real..." Mrs.Park says as she walked closer and caresses mini Jimin's hair who leaned to her touch.

"I don't know, but it did happened." Jimin says and released mini Jimin to his mom's arm. Mini Jimin on the other hand, hugged his mom and slightly cried.

Jimin stepped back and enjoyed the moment but he took some pictures to keep it as a memory.

****************************

Suga's house:

Suga walked in his house with swag as well mini Suga. He dropped himself on the couch and mini Suga stood there admiring the house.

'It didn't changed much than it used to.' Mini Suga said as he placed his bag down.

"Yeah..mom and dad doesn't like renovating." Suga replied and his dad waked in.

"Ah Yoongi? When did you came?" Mr.Min asks and poked Suga. He groaned and turned to the other side.

'Just a few minutes ago,Abbuji. .' Mini Suga replied and Mr. Min looked down so see him. He didn't surprised or got shocked by him.

"Oh..I see. Okay, take rest." Mr.Min says and leaves the place.

"Great now that my family isn't used to being surprised now I can sleep." Suga says as he closes his eyes and sleep. On the other hand, mini Suga does his work.

*****************************

The Christmas was right in the corner. Everyone of BTS is enjoying their stay with their family. The mini's are also enjoying because it's being a long time they haven't seen their family either.

It was going great until mini Tae started to get lonely with out his other family.

Mini Hope was also feeling a little sad by that way too.

Mini Jimin even tried to tell Jimin to go back to Seoul because it's enough.

But the grown BTS really enjoying their stay and didn't want to go to work right away. It was kind of forcing them to work.

"No,Chim and it is the last time! We are not going to Seoul now!" Jimin says as he laid on the bed for some sleep.

"It's only being 4 days! Hope, we only gets vacation once in a year. Try to understand. " J-Hope says as he put up the decoration on the Christmas tree.

"Tae,please. It's being so long I haven't seen my family. Can't you wait?" Taehyung says as he playing video game with his siblings.

******************************

On the other side.....

"Kookie!! Say a aaaaa! !" Mrs.Jeon cooed when she put a spoon in front of mini Jungkook who quickly gulped it and smiled at her.

"Such a good boy!" Mrs.Jeon cooed and wiped his mouths. Mini Jungkook giggled and throws his tiny arms in the air in excitement.

"Hey, Namjoon. Did you read this one?" Namjoon asks mini Namjoon who was currently reading a book.

'Yeah. That's a very good book.' Mini Namjoon replied with a smile.

"Aishh!! Yoongi!! Get up!!" Suga's mom yelled at him and mini Suga sighed because it wasn't new to him now.

"What's wrong,Jin? " Jin says as he walked closer to Mini Jin who was staring outside of the window.

'I don't know ...if the others are okay..I mean Tae always gets homesick for us as well as Jimin and Hope also feels sad without us.'Mini Jin says and Jin nod.

"Okay, we will return to Seoul tomorrow." Jin says and mini Jin's face brighten up.

'I'm worried for Tae and Jimin.' Mini Namjoon says as he walked up to Namjoon and tugged on his pant.

"Hm..I'm also worried for those two too..let me call them." Namjoon says and picked his phone to call but someone called him instead.

"Hello? Who is this?" Namjoon asks but soon fix his facial expression.

"Ah okay! Okay hyung. Yeah! I'll be there. Okay, at 9 right  okay good night." Namjoon eneded the call and looked down.

"We will be leaving for Seoul tomorrow." Namjoon informs mini Namjoon who only nod.

"Mom!" Suga yelled out when he placed his phone down.

"What?" Mrs.Min asks and came with some food.

"I'm leaving tomorrow." Suga replied but his mom sighed.

"You just came 4 days ago. Isn't it early for you?" Mrs.Min says but Suga formed his lips in to a thin line.

"Work is work mom. Nothing can be done. " Suga replied and walked to his room.

                 _______________

Hey, guess what it's an small chapter!! Nothing can be done!! Sweet stuffs needs more time to write!! So, I guess I may change the schedule of publishing the books chapters.

Sorry, for changing the schedule but I have to do it. Anyway, I hope ya enjoyed it. Keep on supporting and giving loves.

Author-nim loves ya all!! 😊😊💜💜💜💜