3. Practice Time.

Next day~~~~

"TAEHYUNG!!!! JUNGKOOK!!!SUGA!!!GET YOUR ASSES DOWN NOW!!!" Jin screams from the kitchen.

"Aishh...Hyung! Too loud for mornings!!" Jimin mutters while walking to Jin as he was covering his ears.

"Ah. ...Glad to know but who's going to wake those shits up now!!" Jin spat and Jimin quickly places his index finger on to his lips.

"Aish...Hyung!! Don't cuss in front of them!" Jimin points at Mini Jin and Jimin.

"Ah...Sorry. I forgot." Jin mutters and returns to cook.

"I'll go and wake Jungkook-SSI and Taehyung. Come on, mini Chim! " Jimin says and calls mini Jimin who jumps off from the couch and follows  Jimin.

"Aigooo! !!" A scream came through the living room.

Jimin and mini Jimin peak to the living room and saw J-Hope and mini Hope having a yoga session.

"You have to stretch a little more or ya can't get it right!" J-Hope instructs. Mini Hope nod and stretching his tiny arms. His face was getting red from that impact and J-Hope stops him before his head blows up.

Jimin chuckles by watching them do yoga until he felt a light tug on his shirt. He looks down and saw that mini Jimin was holding the hem of his sweater. Jimin kneels down and holds mini Jimin's face.

"What's wrong, little guy?" He asks softly and mini Jimin sniffs. He immediately hugs him and pats his back.

"Anything happened? You can tell me?"Jimin whispers and mini Jimin snuggles close to Jimin's chest. Jimin carefully picks him up and walks to Taehyung's room.

"Taehyung-ah!! Wake up!" Jimin yells and heard a groan coming from inside. He didn't have to wait for long because a messy hair looking Tae came out, rubbing his eyes.

"Ah...Chim. .wait what's wrong with him?" Tae points at Mini Jimin and mini Tae came running.

'Chim Chim! !!' Mini Tae cries and mini Jimin request Jimin to put him down. He quickly engulfs mini Tae in a hug.

"What's going on?" Taehyung asks while scratching his hair.

"Maybe they missed each other? " Jimin answers as he shrugs his shoulders.

'That's not the case.' A soft voice came their back. They turn to see mini Namjoon standing there.

"So..what is then?" Jimin asks as mini Namjoon approach them.

'They used to sleep together until yesterday. They never sleep alone without each other.' Mini Namjoon explains and Jimin, Taehyung felt sorry about them.

'Why awre you crying pawbo!!' Mini Tae hits mini Jimin's arm. But Mini Jimin cries.

'I hawd aw ..nightmawre!!!' Mini Jimin cries and mini Tae hugs him tightly.

Jimin and Taehyung felt guilty for some reasons. They glance at each other but a scream interrupts their little breakdown moment.

"YAH PARK JIMIN!!! I GAVE YA ONE JOB!! ARE YA DEAD!!!"  Jin scream and Jimin flinches before running to Jungkook's room.

He knocks on his door aggressively but there was no response.

"Strange....he always opens after hearing two knocks..." Jimin state before returning to the dining room where his jaw dropped.

Jungkook and his mini self was already there and having breakfast! Jimin walks to the table and slams his fist on the table.

"When did ya came down?!!" Jimin asks while glaring at Jungkook but Jungkook munches on his food. But his mini self gets scared by the action. He sniffs and big fat tears were escaping his big doe eyes.

"Great! Just great! Now you made him cry!!" Jin sneers as he facepalms himself.

Jungkook glares at Jimin before giving his attention to his mini self.

"Aigooo!!! Good boys don't cry!!" J-Hope cooes but no use.

"That's a problem now.."Namjoon states as he places his glass down on the table.

'Kookie!! Don't cry! Here, let Hyung give you some chocolate chips.' Mini Jin offers his hand and mini Jungkook quickly grabs his pinky finger and heads to the kitchen.

After that, Suga and his mini self enter the dining room. It looked like they dragged themselves to there.

"Finally! You woke up! " Jin scoffs and stuffs his face with food. Mini Suga yawns and J-Hope cooes at his cuteness.

"I bet mini Jungkookie is the cutest." J-Hope compliments while poking mini Suga.

'Am...I not cute?' Mini Hope says with a sad face which made J-Hope realised that he hurt his own mini self.

"Aigoooo!! Your cute too! In fact, every mini is cute!!" J-Hope nervously laughs. Jin sighs and the 95 duo glares at him.

****************************
Practice Time~~~

J-Hope and Jungkook start to stretch their body. Jin sat at the corner while munching on some snacks. Namjoon went to the couch and pops next to Suga who was sleeping peacefully. Jimin and Taehyung were goofing around.

The mini version of BTS was staring at their selves until mini Tae beams.

'Cawn I join too!!!' He requests as he wiggles his whole body. J-Hope and Jungkook cooes at his cute behaviour.

'Tawe! We awre not yet reawdy for those...' Mini Jimin quickly rushes to Mini Tae and grabs the hem of his sweater.

"Exactly! You guy will be tired if ya do this!" J-Hope chirps and had a huge smile.

'Kookie!! Kookie wawnnaw. ...try!!'  Mini Jungkook waddles to them and raises his little arms like what Jungkook and J-Hope were doing earlier.

'Kookie!  Your too young for that!!" Mini Jin scolds mini Jungkook as he rushes to him and grabs mini Jungkook's hand.

Mini Jungkook whines but Mini Jin wasn't buying that. In the end, his eyes start to water up. A big fat tear escapes his eyes and everyone was concerned by that (expect Suga).

"Aigooo!! Jin! Why did you let him cry!!!" J-Hope yells out before kneeling down to Mini Jungkook.

'Kookie! I'm sorry!' Mini Jin tries to stop him from crying but fails.

'Jinie-Hyung is bawd!'

'Jinie-Hyung mawde Kookie cry!!'

Mini Tae and Jimin point out before getting behind Jimin.

"Hey, Jungkook.  Make him comfortable. " Jimin says while rubbing those little guys back.

"Uh..but? How?!!" Jungkook asks while pointing at the crying mini Jungkook.

"Go out and show him around! He will stop crying!" Suga yells out before passing out again.

'He spoked!' Mini Hope gasp as he stares at Suga.

"Okay! Come here! Don't cry!!"Jungkook calls softly before picking him up and walk outside.

"Today is a weird practice day.." Taehyung points out while everyone nod.

                _________________
Is this being overly sweet for you guys? I'm sorry but I can't help it!😅😅