36. When your in trouble

Last time ~~

"AIGOO! KOOKIE!!"

Yen rushes to the little one but he got scared and hide behind Hope.

"Aigoo! I won't hurt you! Come on out?!!" Kookie shakes his head to no.

'Kookie got scared.' Joon says and Tae quickly runs to Kookie. He whispers something to Kookie's ear and made him move from Hope's back.

'His okawy!!' Tae gave a huge smile and Kookie smiles as well.

"Okay! Where to next!??" Yen ask and everyone raise their hands.

"Okay! Tae!"

'Tigers! !! Me wanna see tigers!!!' He jumps and tugges on Yen's pant.

"Okay! Tigers it is!!" They cheers and starts to walk.

Meanwhile

Others were enjoying their free time without the mini's expect Jin who's mini stayed back with them.

"Say! Where they will be by now?" J-Hope ask and the maknae line shrugges their shoulder.

"I hope Kookie doesn't do anything wrong..." Jungkook says and Jin scoffs.

"Well as far as I know,he will do something which you might regret later." He sips on his tea and looks around.

"Well, the care taker will look after them ....properly.....right?" Namjoon ask and said the last part slowly.

"I don't believe in that shit!" Suga says and leans back on the couch.

"Ah! Hyung! You always cruse whenever I'm having my lunch! " Jimin yells out and Suga doesn't even bothered to open his eyes.

"Anyway! Should we also go and look around?" Taehyung ask and Jin scoffs again.

"Just say Taehyung! That you want to see tigers.." Jin ask and Taehyung grins.

"Of course!"

**********************************

K

ookie tugs on Hope's fanny bag to get his attention.

'What's wrong,Kookie?' Hope ask and Kookie pointed on his tummy.

'Kookie. ..hungrwy. ..' Kookie pouts and Hope grabs Kookie's hand and walks to the guide.

'Excuse me! Excuse me!' Hope jumps and Yen turns to him before blending down.

"Yeah? What's up?" Hope points at Kookie who were tugging on his sweater ham.

'Kookie is hungry!' Hope says and a loud growl was heard.

'Me...too...' Tae lightly pulls his shirt up to show his soft tummy.

"Ahh...I suppose you all are hungry then...let's get going back?" They all nod and starts to walk back.

*************************************