8. Shopping Mall

Last day of the vacation~~~~

All of the members and mini's were in the living room. The mini's put up a show for them expect mini Jungkook who was enjoying his hyungs play in Jungkook's lap. He claps and giggles by their acts.

"Aww...his enjoying!!" J-Hope chirps and smiles widely. Even Suga was there today.

"Look at them!!" Jin beams as he took some pictures.

Jimin and Taehyung were busy taking pictures from every angle.

'Why awre you here!' Mini Tae says and fixes his mini crown on his head. Mini Jimin appears, dressed up as a little girl. He looked like a girl in that outfit that mini Jin made.

They all are enjoying their little drama. But then they realized something...

"Guys, they don't have enough clothes for their selves. .." Jimin points out when mini Jimin took off his outfit and exposing his squashy body.

"Yeah, Jimin is right. Tae also used his last shirt yesterday." Taehyung adds as he takes the crown off from mini Tae.

"Kookie, also dirty his clothes much too..." Jungkook joins as he picks mini Jungkook up.

"Okay okay! Let's go and buy some clothes for them!" Jin says and gets up.

**************************
At the shopping mall~~~

"So, you guys have 2 hours to shop for them or for your selves. Meet me at the entrance, okay? " Jin instructs and looks at his phone.

"Okay, Jin let's go." Jin pulls mini Jin's hand and they left.

"I'll be going to Supreme and buy some goodies for him!" J-Hope beams as he happily walks to the store with his mini self.

"I'm going to Gucci!!" Taehyung says and grabs mini Tae in order to rush to the store.

"I think...I might go to the baby stores for him..." Jungkook says as he looks at mini Jungkook who was staring at the lightings all around.

"Okay..um maybe I should go to the Louis Vuitton?" Jimin asks and holds his mini Jimin's hand.

"What kinda clothes ya need? " Suga asks as he starts to walk aimlessly.

'Dark color clothes...' Mini Suga replies as he catches up with Suga.

"Hm..okay," Suga replies and walks ahead.

"Maybe you need oversized clothes..." Namjoon says as he walks inside some stores.

*************************
"Oommmoooo!!!! You are looking so cute in it!! That's it pack this!!" Jin yells at the employee. Mini Jin sighs because of himself.

'Don't you think...pink isn't for..guys....'  Mini Jin says and Jin snaps his head.

"Young man! Never I said never!! Disrespect pink! Pink is every man's color!!!" Jin sneers and flips his invincible hair.

**************************
"Aigooo!!! That fanny bag looks dope!!!" J-Hope beams as he checks mini Hope.

'I love it!! It has a mini flower on it!!!' Mini Hope beams and J-Hope smiles.

"Can you please pack this!!" J-Hope chirps at the employee.

****************************
"Um..this?" Taehyung places another shirt on mini Tae. It was for the 40th time.

'No ...it's not good. I want that purple one!' Mini Tae says as he points at the purple colored shirt.

"Bring that one, please! " Taehyung requests the employee nicely.