38.Treats or Dentist

A bright sunny day 

Suga was doing his work in his studio until he heard some whining.

"Huh? Who's whining like that?" He mutters but doesn't move and closes his eyes to hear better.

'Aahh....' Suga hears it again and calls Namjoon.

Namjoon soon walks to his studio and knocks.

"Ah just come in." Namjoon enters and Suga turns to him.

"Who's doing that?" Namjoon frowns.

"Oh you heard it too?"Suga nods.

"I thought it might be the new sound effects." Namjoon says and Suga shakes his head.

Then the sound was heard again.

Now,Suga's door opens and J-Hope walks in.

"Yah, are you hearing that?" Suga and Namjoon nods.

"I thought it might be the new sound effects." J-Hope says and Suga sighs.

"Anyone of the mini's might doing that?" Namjoon points out and J-Hope slightly nod before posing like his thinking.

"Is it Kookie? "

"That brat doesn't know how to whine." Suga replies and hissed.

"So who might that be...."

"TAETAE!!!!" three of them flinched when someone screamed. They rushes to Taehyung's room and saw Taehyung was holding Tae in his arms and Tae was holding his jaw.

"What's wrong?" Namjoon ask but someone pushed them aside.

"Aish. .I almost dropped my tea pot on the floor. What's wrong? Who screamed?" Jin puts his hands on his hip and scrunches his eyes.

"Taetae...his in pain.." Taehyung shows Tae as Tae's eyes were watery.

"Why?" J-Hope ask and Taehyung hugs Tae again.

"Aish! It's better be from the Halloween candies." Jin replies and sighs.

"Tae got cavities." Jimin walks in and crosses his arms.

"We have to see a dentist." He also says and everyone in the room gasp.

"Aigoo! You poor little thing!" J-Hope exclaimes and Tae pouts.

***********************************

"Hehe hehehe! Here !" Jungkook held the candy up in the air enough where Kookie couldn't reach.

'Ggukie. ...give....' He jumps and stretches his arms but can't reach it.

"Come on! Try again!" Jungkook cheers him up and an idea hit his small head.

Instead of jumping on the floor to get the candy,he  jumped on Jungkook so that he fall down and he can easily get the candy.