11. Beach

1  month later ~~~

It's being 1 month living with minis.  The mini's developed some manners and they are understanding their grown-up self. But recently, the grown-up BTS wasn't having a good time. They were stressed out and tired.

They practice for almost the whole day. Some are doing vocals, some are dancing. The minis just wait for them at the dorm.

**************************
Middle of May~~~~

The minis were tired of waiting for them to come back home.

'Owwwwwww!! I'm soooooooo bored! !!' Mini Tae groaned as he kicked the lego which he and mini Jimin was playing.

'I waws building thawt!!' Mini Jimin whined when he saw the lego fell.

Mini Suga was sleeping on the couch and Namjoon was reading a book.

Hope and Jungkook were playing among their selves. Jin was knitting a scarf.

'Hyuuuunnnggggg!!! Cawn't we go out!!" Mini Tae whined in front of Jin. Jin lift his head and faced him.

'We don't have the permission to go out!' Jin replied with a bored face.

'But! Hyung! It will be quick!!' Jimin stood up and stretched his body.

'No means no.' Jin says as he continues what he was doing.

Tae huffed and stomped to Namjoon.

'Hyuuuunnnggggg! !' He called again but Namjoon didn't lift his head.

'Jin-Hyung already said no, Tae. So, no.' Namjoon said and flipped his book's page.

Tae got up and stomped his way upstairs. Jimin sighed before turning back. When he turned back, his eyes widen. He saw mini Jungkook almost ate a small piece of lego!!

'Kookie! !!! Don't! !' He yelled and hardly snatched the lego away from Jungkook's hand. Jungkook stared at his empty hand and then looked up at Jimin.  He huffed and waddled his way to Jimin. He grabbed his shirt and tried to get the piece back but Jimin held it high enough so that he can't reach it.

'You cawn't eawt thawt!!' Jimin yelled at him and Jungkook's cheeks got puffed in anger. He aggressively started to hit Jimin but still didn't get the lego. He gave up and waddled to Hope and pointed at Jimin

He tugged on Hope's pants to get his attention. Hope looked down and saw Jungkook was pointing at Jimin.

'What's wrong?' Hope asked while kneeling to Jungkook.

'Jiminieeee. .give...Kookie!!! That!!'  He pointed again and Hope didn't get the idea.

'Jimin, what did he said?'  Hope asked Jimin who sighed.

'He wawnts this lego piece.'He showed Hope the lego piece and Hope made an "O" face

Before he could reply to Kookie a loud thud was heard from upstairs.

'Omo!  What happened! !' Jin screamed as he got up.

'Maybe Taehyung. ..' Suga said before laying down again.

Jin quickly ran upstairs along with Namjoon and Jimin. They opened the door to find out Tae fell from the chair. But he was smiling.

'Guys! I got awn ideaw!!' He jumped and ran towards them.