29. Hibernation

Later that day~~~~

After buying ice creams for the mini's,  the 95's duo came back with the sleeping mini's.

Jimin kept Kookie on his arm as he grabbed Suga by another hand. On the other hand, Taehyung was holding Chim, Tae and Hope in his arms.

"We should put them on bed. I'll be in Jungkook's room. If anything happens call me." Jimin walks after saying that.

Taehyung carefully walked up to his room plus the other two's.

Jimin carefully placed Kookie on the bed and quickly surrounds him with his plushies before he gets up. Kookie slightly turned and hugged a plushie and snore lightly.  Jimin wiped his invincible sweat and picked up Suga on the way.

Taehyung already put those three on bed and he walked up to the living room. Jimin also came back and popped down on the couch.

"Such a long day..." Taehyung nods as an agreement.

The front door opened, a loud scream was heard.

"HEY!! YOUR HOPE IS HOME!!"Both of them got up and covered J-Hope's mouth.

"Hyung!shut it!!they will wake up!!" Jimin whispered and looked upstairs.

"By the way, when did ya two got home??" J-Hope ask and both of them laid on the couch.

"Uh..15 minutes ago? Right? " Jimin ask and Taehyung nods.

"Ah! Rest up! I'll be in my room if you need anything just say okay?" J-Hope pats both of their head before heading upstairs.

*****************************

"Ah..I'm hungry..." Taehyung whines but Jimin doesn't move.

"What can I do...Kookie spoiled the food which we were bringing...." Jimin tiredly replied but Taehyung sat up and shakes Jimin.

"Let have some ice creams!! They won't know about it!!"He says as his eyes sparkles.

"Are you gone mad! If Kookie or any of the mini sees us then good bye dorm for all of us!" Jimin says but Taehyung didn't accepted that's fact and got up.

"Fine! I'll eat then!" Jimin's eyes grew big and he quickly runs to Taehyung.

"I'm coming too!!"

******************************

They were eating ice creams as the ice creams were labelled in orders. They slightly took one bite of each flavours.

"I liked all the flavours! "Taehyung chrips but Jimin's face turns gloomy.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't like choco-mint...."

"Aishh! That's for Kookie and Hope!" Taehyung grabbed the ice creams and looked for some more until both of them froze on the spot.

'What do you think you two doing with our ice creams? '

They turned their head slowly and saw mini Suga was there, standing while taping his feet.

"Uh..we ..were. .tasting?" Taehyung replies but Mini Suga didn't accepted it.

Jimin walked over to him and kneeled down to his height.

"Please tell it to anyone? I'll but you more books!" Jimin held his pinky finger but Mini Suga swiped it away before walking off.

"Geezz that kid!!" Taehyung huffles but Jimin fake cried.