Hey, I'm Wade

Narrator's POV

Peter and Ned were walking in the hallway fin school.  They were talking about Star Wars stuff because the new movie came out a few days ago.  Suddenly, a random kid starts to walk up to them.  He was tall, dirty blonde, had brown eyes, and had headphones around his neck.

"Who's that?", asked Peter.

"Oh! That's just Wade.", replied Ned.

"Hey.", said Wade.

"Oh...um hi,", replied Peter shyly, "are you new to the school?"

"Yeah, I am, well...kinda.", said Wade smiling.

"When did you come here?", asked Peter.

"About two months ago.", Wade replied.

Wade put his hand on Peter's shoulder, which made Peter feel awkward.  Wade smiled at him in a very funny way, which made Peter laugh.

"Now that I think of it, aren't you in my Technology class?", asked Peter.

"Wait, you are!", replied Wade.

RRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG!!!

Well, that's the bell. See ya sixth period Pete.", said Wade smiling.

"Ok...bye", said Peter awkwardly.

Peter looked at Ned and just looked at him in a way that wasn't right.

"Um, Ned, how long have you've known Wade?", asked Peter.

"Ever since he moved here, why?", replied Ned.

"Is he...um...gay?, said, Peter.

"He's actually pansexual...but he prefers guys.", said Ned.

"Does he...like me?", said, Peter.

"Don't tell him, but he does...", whispered Ned smiling.

"Oh...", said Peter with butterflies in his stomach.

"You should ask him out or something.", said Ned.

"Can we talk about this later when you come over to my house so we can work on our Physics project?", said, Peter.

"Ok.", said Ned.

Peter then ran over to his Pre-Calculus. The teacher looked at Peter, as he usually is late to class. Peter sat in class thinking of what Ned said.  Peter was constantly thinking,

Does Wade actually like me? Should I like him back? Am I...

"Peter! Please stop looking out the window.", said the teacher.

Some of the kids started laughing while Peter felt slightly embarrassed.  He then went to Technology with Ned.  Peter was nervous to talk to Wade again.

"Heyyy Pete.", said Wade smiling.

"Hi, Wade,", said Peter, "what are we doing in Tech again?".

"Um...I think we're starting to build our train models.", Wade replied.

"Alright. Thanks.", said Peter, "I was thinking of something, do you want to be with me and Ned for the project?".

"Sure, Pete. I can be next to you.", said Wade flirtatiously.

Peter looked at Wade and started to smile at him. They then started grabbing computers and materials to start building the train.

"Peter, how are we designing the train?", asked Ned.

"Um...maybe we should do it like a futuristic or something like that.", said, Peter.

"Oh! I have a good idea. The Hogwarts Train.", said Wade.

"That's actually a really good idea!", exclaimed Peter.

"Thanks, Pete.", said Wade smiling.

Ned then started to look for pictures of the Hogwarts Train. He then found a good picture of the train. Peter then started to sketch the train on graphing paper. After about fifteen minutes, Peter finished the sketch and showed Wade and Ned the sketch.

"Wow, Pete. That's good," said Wade smiling.

"Thanks, Wade.", replied Peter.

"Class! Time to pack up and get ready for the seventh period!", yelled the teacher.

"Well...um...can I get your number Pete?", said Wade smiling.

"Um...sure.", said, Peter.

Peter then gave his number to Wade and Wade then left the classroom smiling.  Peter looked at Ned and he was smiling so much that his face was red.

"Did you actually...", exclaimed Ned.

"Yup...", said Peter smiling.

578 words