Wat Happened-

Narrator's POV

Warning: Small smut scene.  Skip if you don't like plz. 

Peter walked up to his room to go to bed. He was still filled with tears but was at least happy on the inside. He got into his bed and fell asleep really quick. His thoughts were flowing through his mind.

Wow! I just came out to Tony Stark and Stephen Strange! Oh shoot, am I actually going to say I like Wade? I'll just think about that tomorrow.

*Meanwhile in Tony and Stephen's room*

"What movie are we watching?", asked Stephen.

"You can choose any movie really.", replied Tony.

Stephen then found a romantic movie and clicked to play it.  After about 30 minute though, Stephen noticed that Tony was already bored of the movie.

"Tony...do u want to try something..?", said Stephen.

"What is it?", asked Tony.

Stephen then got on top of Tony and look at him in the eyes.

"Can I...remove your...", said Stephen blushing.

"Kiss me...", said Tony.

Stephen then leaned torwards Tony and kissed him.  Tony kissed back and they were slowing moving there hands down each other's bodies. 

"Mphhh...ahhhh...", moaned Tony.

Stephen's crotch then pressed against Tony's abs.

"Do you wanna...", panted Stephen.

"Stephen...it's gonna...hurt...", panted Tony.

"I won't put it in...we can just...", panted Stephen.

"Ok...", replied Tony.

Tony slowly brought his hands down to Tony's sweatpants and saw his bulge.  As he pulled down the sweatpants, he saw Tony's shaft through his briefs.  Tony then looked at Stephen in his eyes and blushed.  Stephen Then pulled down his shirts and revealed his shaft.

"Stephen...your so...", panted Tony.

Stephen then slowly pulled down Tony's briefs to reveal his shaft.  Stephen then grabbed both of their shafts and slowly started stroking.

"Haaa...Stephen...this feels good...", moaned Tony.

Stephen then gradually sped up.  As he went faster, Tony started to bite down on his finger to resist the moans from escaping his mouth.

"Don't be shy...moan for daddy...", panted Stephen smirking.

"Nope.  Never again.  Do not do that.", said Tony trying not to laugh.

"Worth a shot...", said Stephen, "but don't be shy..."

As Stephen continued stroking, Tony's resist to moan became weaker and eventually have up and let moans slip from his mouth.

"Stephen...faster...haaa...", moaned Tony.

"Tony...I'm gonna...", panted Stephen.

Stephen and Tony's hot loads spewed onto Tony's body. 

"I can't wait to her you when I put it in...", whispered Stephen into Tony's ear.

"Get me a towel...", said Tony blushing.

*The next morning*

Peter woke up the next morning fresh and happier than usual.  He walked down to the kitchen and say Tony and Stephen at the island.  They were eating pancakes.

"Morning, Mr. Stark.  Morning, Mr. Strange.", said Peter.

"Morning kiddo...", yawned Stephen.

"How did u sleep?", asked Tony.

"Fine...but I heard noises around 1 am... probably the radiator.", replied Tony.

Tony and Stephen both looked at each other and we're concerned.

"Let me shower and then I'll eat...", said Peter.

Peter then left the kitchen and Tony and Stephen then looked at each other.

"How the hell...", said Tony.

"I didn't even...", said Stephen.

519 words (Lol spicy scene go brrrrrr)