Animals and A Random Scene

Everyone was in the car and were on their way to Animal Kingdom. Everyone was excited because the Avatar ride was opening for the first day and they had FastPass for the ride. When they arrived, they went to the entrance and were getting their bags checked. When they all got through, they saw Bucky, Pietro (Quiksilver), and Wanda (Scarlet Witch).

"Hi, guys! We didn't know you guys were coming here!", exclaimed Tony.

"We needed to get out of the house,", replied Bucky, "Hi Steve...".

"Uh...hi...", said Steve awkwardly.

"You want to tag along with us?", asked Stephen.

"Sure!", replied Bucky.

Bucky, Wanda, and Pietro then joined the group and were walking over to the Avatar. Steve was looking off still and was in the back of the group. Tony and Stephen noticed this and then fell back to check on him.

"Steve, are you okay?", asked Tony.

"Um...", said Steve.

"Is your stomach acting up again?", asked Stephen.

"No...it's something else...", said Steve.

"What is it?", asked Tony.

"Um...how do I say this...I think I like Bucky.", said Steve. (OMG STUCKY IS COMING)

"Awww...", said Tony and Stephen smiling.

"Should I...um...tell him?", asked Steve smiling.

"If you're ready, then ya!", said Tony.

"So wait...are you bi?", asked Stephen.

"I guess I am...because I miss you know who...", replied Steve.

They then arrived at the Avatar ride. They entered the FastPass line and got onto the ride. They all got into the same ride line. The person in charge then brought them into this room that looked like a briefing room. A speaker then started to explain the ride.

Please leave your 3D glasses on the whole time. The ride will be moving in motions that will cause loose articles to fly off. You cannot get off during the ride due to the floor will be moving as the ride goes on.

"This ride is going to be epic!", exclaimed Peter.

A person then escorted them to the actual ride. It was this seat that looked like a motorcycle. The person told everyone to put their glasses on and get on the seat.

"This looks like it's going to be sooo fun...", said Natasha and Clint.

When everyone was set, the ride started. Wade was looking at Peter and they were both smiling. There was a giant screen that displayed the Avatar. The ride then started shaking violently and everyone started yelling.

"Woah!!", yelled Bucky.

"This is awesome!!", exclaimed Wade and Peter.

The screen showed them that they were in front of a waterfall. The ride then splashed water on everyone. Everyone then laughed and after ten minutes the ride ended. Everyone got of and were all talking about how fun that was.

"That was sooo fun!", exclaimed Wade and Peter.

"I know, right!?", said Tony and Stephen.

They then all walked to the Rainforest Cafe for lunch. They made a reservation earlier and when the walked in, they were seated right away. Everyone was ordering and Steve was sitting next to Bucky. Tony and Stephen were being very flirtatious and Natasha and Clint noticed that.