Last Day of School and Visiting the Guardians of the Galaxy

Peter's last day of school was today. He was all excited because he was going to visit the Guardians of the Galaxy right after school ended. The teacher was talking about how she was going to miss everyone over the summer. The bell then rang and everyone went to their lockers and everyone ran out of the school building. Tony and Stephen we're picking up Peter from the school so they can head to the restaurant where they're meeting the Guardians.

"I'm sooo excited! Schools out!", said Peter.

"You ready to meet the Guardians?", asked Tony.

"Yea!", said Peter.

Tony, Stephen, and Peter then drove to the restaurant that they were meeting the Guardians at. Thor and Loki were also going to be their because they wanted to see who was on the team. They then arrived at the restaurant and they walked in. The Guardians were sitting in the waiting area and when they saw Tony, Stephen and Peter, they all got up and shook their hands.

"Peter Quill, nice to meet you guys. I go by Quill though.", said Quill.

"Nice to meet you.", said Peter.

"The rest of my team is Gamora, Drax, Groot, and Rocket.", said Quill.

"Nice to meet you.", said Tony and Stephen.

They then sat down at their table and they ordered burgers and steak. Thor was next to Quill and was all awkward next to him.

"You seem very uncomfortable sitting next to your crush, brother.", whispered Loki smiling.

"Can you stop?", said Thor slightly embarrassed.

"Make a move already...", said Loki.

"No...", said Thor.

They food then arrived and everyone then started eating. Peter was looking at Thor and he was looking at Quill.

"So, Peter...today was your last day of school, right?", asked Quill.

"Yea. Why?", asked Peter.

"We were wondering if you wanted to take a quick tour of the Milano later...if that's fine with your dads of course.", said Quill.

"Really? Can I dads?", asked Peter.

"Sure! We really don't have anything planned. But we should go as well.", said Tony.

"Yay!", said Peter smiling.

Everyone then finished their food and they all drove to the area where the Milano was. Everyone then got out of their cars and Quill opened the door to the Milano. Everyone then walked in and told Quill that it was a nice ship. Peter, Groot, and Rocket then sat down and started playing Space Checkers.

"I am Groot.", said Groot.

"No... you did not just place that their!", said Rocket.

Tony and Quill were taking about a bunch of stuff about mechanics and all. Thor was in the driver's seat and looking at Quill once again.

"So...I can see that your checking out Quill..." said Gamora.

"Um...no I'm not...", said Thor.

"Really?", said Gamora.

"Fine, I was...he just looks cute in that jacket and all...", said Thor slightly embarrassed.

"You should tell him before we go to another random galaxy and who knows how long before we come back to Earth.", said Gamora.

"Should I really?", asked Thor.

"Yea! It's worth a shot.", replied Gamora.

Ok...", said Thor hesitantly.

Thor then got out of the driver seat and looked for Quill. He then saw Quill changing out of his jacket into a sweater. Thor then started to feel something in him and decided to go to Quill.

"Um, Quill?", asked Thor nervously.

"Oh, hi Thor. What's the matter?", asked Quill.

"Um...I've been thinking...um...", said Thor.

"Yea?", asked Quill.

"Ok...I think your cute and I like you...", said Thor hesitantly.

"Really? Um...I don't know how to say this, but your kinda hot as well...", said Quill.

They both looked at each other and smiled. Thor then grabbed Quill and kissed him and Drax was watching them the whole time.

"Drax! How long have you been standing their for?", asked Quill startled.

"Enough to see you guys kiss and come out to one another...", said Drax.

"My god...", said Quill and Thor.

667 words