The Time Portal

Tony was in his lab with Bruce for the next week as they built the time portal. Tony literally got no sleep for the whole week because of how long he spent building the time portal. When he finished the portal, he was so proud of himself, but he then immediately tried to get some sleep so they can all test the portal. He went into his room and found Stephen sleeping. Tony changed into shorts and then jumped in with Stephen.

"Hmm...finally...", said Stephen sleepily, "You finished the portal...".

"Yea...and think I'm going to be sleeping for the next day...", said Tony.

Tony then fell asleep and when he woke up, the alarm clock read 11:45 in the morning. He then got out of bed and saw everyone eating breakfast.

"Hi everyone...", said Tony.

"Finally! You're awake! You were sleeping for 36 hours straight!", exclaimed Steve.

"WHAT?", said Tony surprised.

"We tried to wake you up like 10 times, but you wouldn't budge.", replied Steve.

"Well, everyone eat quickly so we can test out the portal.", said Tony.

Everyone then continued eating breakfast and everyone then finished and got ready so they can test the portal. Everyone then waited for Tony and Scott to explain how it was going to work. Tony and Scott then walked down the stairs and into the lab so they can explain what they were doing.

"So...what exactly are we doing?", asked Clint.

"Ok. We need to get someone in one of the suits that Scott made.", said Tony.

"The suit is the only thing that will make sure you won't split into a million atoms.", said Scott.

"Um...you sure this is safe?", asked Steve.

"We don't know...that's why we need to test it today.", replied Tony.

"Are we sending a person first?", asked Steve.

"It would be best...but...", said Scott.

"I'll do it.", said Clint.

"Clint! You sure you want to do this?", asked Natasha.

"Yea...I want to go back and see my family one more time...", said Clint.

"Ok...get in the suit and make sure everything is tight.", said Scott.

Clint then grabbed the suit and changed into the suit. He then stepped onto the platform that was under the portal.

"Ok, Clint...you ready?", asked Tony.

"I'm more ready then I'll ever be.", replied Clint.

"Ok, when I pull this switch, think of where you want to go back in time and you'll be placed there.", said Scott.

"Alright.", said Clint.

"Ok...three...two...one...", said Tony.

Tony then pushed a button and the portal opened and Clint shrunk and entered the portal. He was traveling through the portal and he then arrived at a scene from the past. He was at his house, and he was looking through it. He then heard his daughter's voice.

"Give it back! Give it!", screamed Lila (Clint's daughter)

"Lila? Lila!", screamed Clint.

Clint was about to go upstairs, but he then disappeared and back to the present.

"It worked...", said Tony.

468 words 

As you know my new book is going to be started after this ends.  I hope you guys are enjoying!