Tony's Problems Need To Be Fixed

Tony was in bed with Stephen. They were both reading and Peter was in his room practicing. Tony was holding Stephen's hand and they drew closer over the hours they were in bed. Tony then suddenly had a mental breakdown for no reason.

"Tony...", said Stephen in a comforting voice.

"I'm sorry...", sobbed Tony, "We were so comfortable and then I become a mess...".

"It's okay Tony...but when did these problems start to occur? Maybe I can a therapist or something...:, said Stephen.

"Um...it all happened right after my parents died...then it went downhill from there...", said Tony teary-eyed.

"And you never got help?", asked Stephen.

"No...", said Tony.

"Hm...what about we get a dog? That would help a lot actually...", said Stephen smiling.

"Are you sure that will be a good idea?", asked Tony.

"I promise. Trust me.", replied Stephen.

"Ok...", said Tony hesitantly.

"Should we go tell Peter that were getting one now?", asked Stephen.

"We should make it a surprise for Friday.", said Tony.

Fast forward a few days to Friday.

Peter was in his seventh-period class waiting for it to end. He hated Social Studies. 

The teacher was sooo boring. He made the class seem like an eternity to other classes. The classroom phone then ran.

"Hello? Yes...ok bye...", said the teacher, "Peter Parker you're going home.".

Peter looked confused but was happy to leave school early. He went to his locker and grabbed his stuff. He then left the school and saw his parents in the car. He then got in and saw Tony and Stephen smiling.

"Why did you guys pull me out of school early? Did something happen?", asked Peter.

"We have a surprise for you...again.", said Stephen smiling.

"Are we going somewhere?", asked Peter.

"You'll see...", said Stephen.

They then drove for about 10 minutes to an animal shelter. Peter then looked out the window and started to freak out.

"Are we getting a dog?!", exclaimed Peter.

"Yea!", exclaimed Tony.

"No way!", said Peter, "Thank you guys so much!"

"So...what dog breed are we getting?", asked Tony.

"Um...what about a beagle?", asked Stephen.

"Yea! They're really cute!", said Peter.

"Alright then! Let's go inside now.", said Stephen.

They all then walked into the animal shelter and were greeted by a lady holding a parrot. She then escorted them to the area with dogs. The lady opened the door and the dogs all started barking when they saw Tony, Stephen, and Peter. They then looked for beagles around the shelter. After about five minutes, Tony found a beagle puppy that was at the end of the shelter.

"This one is the one.", said Tony.

"It's sooo cute!", said Peter.

The puppy then started wagging its tail and jumped up and down.

"This little guy is named Bolt. We just got him a week ago. He's actually ready to be taken in by anyone today.", said the lady.

"We'll take him!", exclaimed Stephen.

"Alright then! Just come to the office and fill out some paperwork.", said the lady.

They then walked over to the office and sat down to do the paperwork. After about thirty minutes of Tony and Stephen filling out paperwork, they went back into the shelter and the lady grabbed the dog out of the cage it was in. She then put the dog in one of the pet carriers and handed it to Stephen.

"Thank you and have a nice day!", said the lady.

"You too!", said Tony.

They then walked out of the shelter and got back into the car. Peter then took the dog out of the carrier and the dog started licking Peter's face.

"Well, it already likes you, kiddo.", said Tony smiling.

"Yea!", laughed Peter.

They then drove back to the Avengers building. They all got out and started playing with the dog outside. Stephen bought some dog toys at the animal shelter. They were all having a great time and Tony feel great.

"So, Tony...how do you feel?", asked Stephen smiling.

"I feel a lot better...you were right.", replied Tony smiling back.

After about three hours, they all went back inside for dinner. The dog sat right next to Peter as he was eating pizza. They then watched a few movies and Peter and the dog fell asleep.

"I never imagined having a family like this...", said Tony smiling.

"This is the best life we have out of 3,005,556 others.", said Stephen smiling back.

"You're such a nerd, but I love it so much...", said Tony.

Tony and Stephen kissed and then continued watching their movie. 

731 words