The Wedding

Warning: Pietro and Loki are close to doing ya know what...and are both huge flirts

    Tony and Stephen were in there bedroom getting ready for their wedding.  They were both wearing black tuxedos and they both had bow ties on.  Tony was all smiley and was looking at Stephen. 

    "I can't believe the day has come...we're getting married!", said Tony all excited.

    "We're going to be husband and husband!", exclaimed Stephen smiling.

    "Oh Stephen...", said Tony smirking.

    "Dads!  I'm ready!  How do I look?", asked Peter smiling.

    "You look great!  You excited?", said Tony.

    "Yea!  Especially since I'm the ring boy!", replied Peter.

"We should get going to the church...so I can kiss your father...", said Tony smirking.

"Me too...", said Stephen smiling back.

"Okay!  You just said to be child-friendly until the wedding.  We're not at the wedding yet!", said Peter.

"Oh um, get everyone so we can leave.", said Tony.

Peter then called everyone and they all came out of their rooms and they all looked amazing in their dresses and suits.

"You all look amazing!", said Tony.

"Let's go then!  To the wedding!", said Thor.

They all then got into the limo and drove off to the church.  Everyone except Tony and Stephen sat down in the pews.  Lots of other people were in the church to watch because of how popular Tony was.  The organ then started playing the wedding song and then Tony and Stephen walked down the rows.  They then stepped up to the altar and they looked at each other in the eyes.  Peter then walked down the row with the wedding rings.  Peter then gave the priest the rings.  The priest then started to say the vows.

"Tony Stark, do you take Stephen Strange as your husband?", asked the priest.

"I do.", said Tony smiling.

"And do you, Stephen Strange, take Tony Stark as your husband?", asked the priest.

"I do.", said Stephen smiling.

"You may now kiss the husband.", said the priest.

Tony then grabbed Stephen and kissed.  Everyone then started clapping and the Avengers were all teary-eyed.  The organ then started to play the ending wedding song and Tony and Stephen walked down the row.  Peter was smiling and when they were able to leave, everyone was still teary-eyed from the wedding.

"You guys are now married!  How do you guys feel?", asked Natasha smiling.

"It feels amazing!", said Tony and Stephen.

"We're going back to the penthouse to have a party, right?", asked Clint.

"Yea, we are.  Some other random rich people are coming as well.", said Tony.

They then all drove back to the penthouse and prepared the penthouse for the party.  They then ordered a bunch of food for the party.  After about thirty minutes, people started to come into the penthouse.  Tony and Stephen then turned on the music and everyone started to dance.  Everyone was at the bar drinking and all having a good time.  Peter was texting Wade and the others.

Petey: THIS PARTY IS AMAZING!

WadeMyBoyfriend: Lucky...how was the wedding?

Petey: Everyone was teary-eyed.

NedTheStarWarsKid: You're coming back in a few days, right?

Petey: Yea.  Well, gtg bye.

Loki and Pietro were sitting next to each other and drinking beer.  Loki was looking at Pietro and smiling.

"Mmm...you look hella cute right now...", said Loki flirtatiously.

"Bedroom?", asked Pietro smiling.

"Yes...", said Loki.

They then walked into their bedroom and started kissing.  Loki then got onto the bed and then Pietro removed his and Loki's shirt. 

"Pietro...", said Loki.

Pietro then bit his neck and Loki moaned.  Pietro then removed Loki's pants and he was down to his boxers.  Loki turned red and Pietro was smiling.

"Mmm...finally...", said Pietro.

Pietro then looked at Loki's bulge and was smiling even more.  Loki was starting to sweat and when Pietro was about to remove Loki's boxers, Loki pulled back.

"Um...I don't think this is the best time...", said Loki embarrassed.

"You shy?  It's fine...", said Pietro.

Thor then walked in and was shocked to see them.

"Oh my god!  I swore I thought you guys were naked...", said Thor with his hand over his face.

"Why were you going in here anyway?", asked Loki.

"I was literally getting the wine we bought.", said Thor as he grabbed the wine.

"Alright, bye...", said Loki.

"Ok...", said Thor awkwardly.

Thor then left the room and Pietro was in bed with Loki.

"Please...", begged Pietro.

"No...I'm to shy...", replied Loki.

"Fine...I'll just sleep now...", said Pietro.

Pietro then got under the blankets with Loki.  Pietro's hand slowly ran down Loki's chest and down his abs and then he went down to Loki's crotch and grabbed it and smiled.

"Pietro...what are you doing?", asked Loki turning red.

"Your still hard...can we...", said Pietro smiling.

"I said no...', replied Loki uncomfortably.

"Ugh...", said Pietro turning in bed.

Everyone else was still partying until 2:00 am.  Everyone then left and Tony and Stephen cleaned up the penthouse.  Everyone was extremely tired and they all passed out as they got into their rooms.  When Thor walked into his room, he saw Pietro and Loki in bed.  He sighed and grabbed a pillow and just set up himself on the couch.

"Why are you on the couch?", asked Tony sleepily.

"Pietro is in the bed...", replied Thor.

    "Did they do ya know what?", asked Tony.

    "I heard Loki say that he was shy and all...so no.", said Thor.

    "Well, night.", said Tony.

    Tony then got changed into shorts and got into bed with Stephen.

    "Today was fun...", said Tony hugging Stephen.

    "Yea...I love you...", said Stephen smiling.

    "Love you too...", said Tony falling asleep.

891 words I needed to add SOMETHING juicy to the story so...that's what it was... oof