Thanos's Success (Part 2)

On Wakanda, Steve, T'Challa, Bucky, Natasha, and all the soldiers were getting ready to fight. Vision was in the castle getting performed by Shuri so she can remove the stone.

"What are those ships exactly?", asked Natasha.

"I actually don't know.", replied Steve.

Suddenly, all the ships started landing, crushing all the wildlife around it. The ships then landed and the doors opened. A bunch of aliens then started running out called Outriders into the barrier. The two children of Thanos then started walking up to the barrier and looked at everyone.

"Alright, Avengers...hand over the Mind Stone to us!", said one of the children of Thanos.

"Um...no thanks...", said Steve.

"We'll just let the Outriders get it then.", said the child of Thanos.

All the Outriders then started running toward the barrier. They all were running into it and we're all dying because of the wall. Suddenly, some of the Outriders started to pass through the barrier.

"Um...that's not good.", said Rhodey.

The Outriders then started to run to everyone. Everyone then started shooting them and they all were wondering what was going to happen.

"T'Challa! The Outriders are heading over to the castle!", exclaimed Bucky.

"Um...we need to open the barrier...", said T'Challa.

"But what about Wakanda?!", said Steve.

"It's fine...we need to save billions of lives.", replied T'Challa.

"Ok...", said Steve.

"Shuri...open the barrier.", said T'Challa.

Shuri then opened the barrier and all of the Outriders then ran into the area of fighting and everyone started charging toward them.  Steve and T'Challa were running the fastest and they then started attacking the Outriders and they seemed like they were the most aggressive.  Bruce was in the Iron Hulk bot and was hitting all of the Outriders.  All the other soldiers were attacking the Outriders with their spears.  All of a sudden, a huge hoard of the Outriders jumped on everyone and it seemed like they were all going to die.  A huge beam of light then hit the ground and Thor, Groot, and Rocket came out of the beam.

"OH NO!!! YOU GUYS ARE SOOO SCREWED!!!", yelled Bruce.

Thor then threw his Stormbreaker and hit a huge group of Outriders.  Rocket then started to rapid fire on the Outriders and Groot started to stab everything in sight.

"Hey!  You like my pal Groot?", asked Rocket to Steve.

"I AM GROOT!!!!", exclaimed Groot stabbing ten of the Outsiders.

"I am Steve Rogers.", replied Steve. (LOL)

The team then fought off the Outriders for about two hours and they then all successfully killed most of them.  The Outriders then started to retreat back to their ships.  Thor then threw his ax and destroyed at least three of the ships.  But little did they realize that Vision was in trouble.  He was fighting off one of the children of Thanos.  

"Guys!  We have a Vision problem!", exclaimed Rhodey.

Steve and Bucky then ran to Vision and when they arrived, Vision was fighting off the child of Thanos.  Vision was then stabbed and he then grabbed the scythe he was using and stabbed the child of Thanos.  

"Vision!  You alright?", asked Steve.

"Yea...GAAHHHHH!", exclaimed Vision.

Thanos then appeared out of nowhere and saw Vision.  He then started charging at them and tried to grab Vision.

"GUYS!  WE NEED BACK UP!!!", exclaimed Steve.

Everyone then started to run to Vision and tried to hit Thanos., but he just used all of his Infinity Stones to deflect the damage.  

"Wanda...it's time for me to go...", said Vision.

"No...I can't...", said Wanda near tears.

"It's okay...one life isn't worth it...", said Vision.

Wanda then started blasting Vision in the Mind Stone.  Vision was trying to fight off the pain.  Steve and Bucky then started fighting off Thanos and held up until he blasted them both.  Wanda then broke the Mind Stone on Vision's head and he died.  Wanda then started crying and sat there while Thanos was looking at her.

"Well done...but not done well enough...", said Thanos.

Thanos then started to use the Time Stone to bring back Vision.  Wanda then realized the mistake and she tried to blast Thanos but she got smacked by him.  He then took the Mind Stone and put it on the gauntlet.

"GAAAHHHHHHH!!!!", he screamed as he absorbed the power.

Thor then came in and used his ax and put it into his heart.  Thanos then screamed in pain even more and tried to say something.

"Gah...you...", said Thanos.

"What?  You sad that you lost?!", exclaimed Thor.

"You...you...should've gone for the head...", said Thanos smiling holding up his gauntlet.

"NOOOOOO!", yelled Thor,

Thanos then snapped his fingers and wiped out half of the population.

777 words