Reappearing

Thanos flew back as Steve hit him with the hammer.  Tony and Thor then got up and they started to blast and hit them with a bunch of lasers.  

"You guys are a lot stronger than I thought you were...", said Thanos.

Thanos then punched all of them in the face and they all fell to the ground.  Steve as knocked by so much that his shield broke.  Thor and Tony couldn't get up because they were knocked to the ground extremely hard.  Steve was able to get up but very slow because of the number of injuries he had.

"You're pathetic.", said Thanos.

All of his soldiers of Thanos then came down and were in a line.  Steve was on a hill holding himself up.  Suddenly, Stephen was creating portals for an unknown reason.

"Stephen, what are you doing?", asked Steve.

The first portal that Stephen made had Black Panther and some of his soldiers come out.  

"Wait...it worked...", said Bruce smiling.

Stephen then opened more portals and all the superheroes who disappeared.  The last portal was created and Steve looked and started to become teary-eyed.

"Bucky...", said Steve.

"Steve...", said Bucky.

They both ran up to each other and they kissed in front of everyone.  Tony and Thor then got up and they joined Steve.  

"Now what?", whispered Tony.

"Stick with me.", replied Steve.

Tony, Steve, Stephen, Peter, and Thor then walked up to the front of the big crowd of superheroes.

"What are they doing...", asked one of Thanos's minions.

"They're getting ready to fight...", replied Thanos.

Steve then got onto one of the rocks and put up his knee.

"Avengers...assemble.", said Steve.

261 words