Five Years Later

Everyone on the Avengers for the past five years were doing typical everyday things. Peter was still going to school but was always feeling empty on the inside because Wade and Ned were gone. He seemed like he had nothing to do. He graduated two years earlier from high school and was at MIT for technology and Juilliard for music. He still lived with Tony and Stephen and he knew Tony and Stephen were so proud of him, but he always thought of Wade in the back of his mind.

Is Wade dead? Is he just in a random place I don't know about? Will he even remember me?

As he was driving back from Juilliard and was heading back to the Sanctum, he was looking through his old stuff in one of his bags he found and found his old phone. He then arrived at the Sanctum and took his instrument from the back and entered the Sanctum.

"Hey, Peter. How were lessons?", asked Tony.

"They were good. I have a concert coming up in two weeks if you guys want to watch.", replied Peter.

"I can see that you found your old bag and phone.", said Stephen.

"Yea...I just want to see if I have any pictures of Wade...", said Peter.

"Oh. Ok...", said Tony.

Peter then walked up to his bedroom and grabbed a cup of coffee as he went up. He then sat down and placed his books and instrument down and then walked to his desk and sat down in the chair. He then opened his old phone and looked around his pictures. He saw that he took very few photos and as he scrolled, he finally found one with Wade. It was them holding hands in front of the high school on the day of the dance. Peter stared at the picture for a long time and started letting out a few tears. He then closed his old phone and opened his music theory book so he could study. After about 45 minutes, Tony walked into his room.

"Peter! We need to head to the Avengers building right now!", said Tony.

"Why?", asked Peter.

"I figured out a way that we can get the half of the population back.", said Tony smiling.

Peter then looked at Tony and then started to smile and let out tears of joy. Peter then ran up to Tony and hugged him very tightly.

"I knew you could do it...", said Peter happily.

414 words