NYC Stones (Part 1)

Tony, Stephen, Peter, Bruce, Steve, and Scott traveled to New York City and they all landed in a back alleyway near the fight. They then removed their suits and put them in a suitcase that Scott brought. Everyone was wearing their suits under the time travel suit. They all then got out onto the street and they saw their past selves fighting the Chitauri soldiers.

"Oh god...", said Bruce looking at his past self smashing cars.

"HA HA!!!", laughed Peter.

"Ok guys! Let's focus.  Stephen and I are going to get the Space Stone, Steve and Peter are going to get the Mind Stone, and Scott and Bruce are going to get the Time Stone.", said Tony.

"Why am I not getting the Time Stone?", asked Stephen.

"It's going to change too many alternate universes.", replied Tony, "and I want to be with you...".

"Aww...", said Stephen, "Alright...".

"Ok guys! Let's go get the stones!", exclaimed Scott.

Everyone then ran toward the Avengers tower and they all ran to the place where the stones were. Tony and Stephen were waiting at the bottom of the elevator because the officers were in the elevator with the Tesseract.

"Are they coming?", asked Stephen.

"Yea, but they can't see us.", said Tony.

"Suddenly, the elevator opened and everyone in the elevator.

"Stephen...use a spell on my old self so it would distract everyone.", whispered Tony.

"Ok...will this hurt you in any way through?", asked Stephen.

"No...just do it...", said Tony.

Stephen then made hand gestures to create a spell that caused Tony's past self to pass out.

"Tony's down! We need a medic!", said one of the SWAT soldiers.

The SWAT soldiers then dropped all their stiff and tried to wake up Tony's past self.

Tony then grabbed the case that contained the Tesseract. Tony then thought they were clear, but Hulk then ran through the door Tony was near and knocked him to the ground. The case then flew out of Tony's hands and Loki's past self took the Tesseract.

"Shit! What happened?", asked Stephen.

"I...I kinda lost the Tesseract.", replied Tony.

"Oh my god...now what are we going to do?", asked Stephen.

"We have to tell the others...", said Tony.

They both then went back to the meeting area they were supposed to go to and waited for the others. Peter and Steve were in the lab looking for the Mind Stone. They looked through the lab for about thirty minutes and they eventually found the Mind Stone in one of the tables. Peter and Steve then ran out of the tower and went back to the meeting place. They saw Tony and Stephen there with nothing in their hands.

"Where's the Tesseract?", asked Peter.

"Um...Loki kinda took it.", said Tony looking down.

"How the hell? Now how are we going to get it?", asked Steve.

"Um...I have an idea...but we need to wait for Scott.", said Tony.  

463 words