Back In The Lab and Depressed

Everyone was heading back to the lab and everyone had the stones. When everyone was on the time platform, everyone was smiling.

"Did we actually pull this off?!", exclaimed Scott.

"Yea! Even though there was a flaw, we still did it!", exclaimed Tony.

Everyone started celebrating and they were all high fiving each other. Tony was about to pop open a wine bottle but saw that Clint was still standing at the time platform.

"What's wrong Clint? We did it!", said Tony.

"Who are we missing?", asked Clint near tears.

"Shit...", said Tony.

"Natasha jumped off the fu@king cliff for the stone! I WAS SUPPOSED TO DO IT!", sobbed Clint.

Everyone else heard what Clint said and all their smiles disappeared.

"What...", said Bruce.

Tony, Stephen, Peter, Steve, Bruce, Thor, and Clint were outside on the water deck discussing what just happened.

"Do you know if she had any family?", asked Tony.

"Yea...us...", replied Steve.

Bruce then threw the bench on the water deck and full of anger and despair

"Nats DEAD. DEAD! Why did she have to do that?", asked Bruce with tears rolling down his face.

"I was supposed to do it! She didn't freaking listen though!", sobbed Clint.

"Can't we get her back?", asked Thor and Peter,

"That's not how it works...you trade a soul for a soul...", quivered Clint.

"We need to get the gauntlet ready. Nat would be proud to see us doing this.", said Tony.

"Yea...let's do this...", said Bruce.

237 words