Dance Night

Peter was on the bus and was excited to see Wade. The dance was tonight. Peter was talking to Ned about the dance.

"Ned, are you going with someone today?", asked Peter.

"No...but can I go with you and Wade?", asked Ned.

"Sure. Are you bringing anyone, like a friend?", asked Peter.

"Michelle wants to go with me just to tag along.", replied Ned.

"That's fine, I guess.", said Peter.

They then arrived at the school and everyone was talking about the dance. Peter was looking for Wade and saw him at his locker. He looked off, so Peter checked on him.

"Wade, what's wrong?", asked Peter.

"Nothing...", said Wade on the verge of tears.

"Wade...", said Peter.

Wade then burst into tears and sat down on the floor next to his locker. Peter sat next to him and wrapped his arm around him.

"I'm...I'm j-just nervous for t-the dance...it just..", stuttered Wade crying.

"What? That were going to be judged?", asked Peter.

"No...my dad is going to be there...", said Wade.

"So? What so bad about that?", asked Peter.

"He's...he's...he doesn't know that I'm gay...and he'll kill me if he finds out I'm with you.", replied Wade filled with tears.

"You haven't came out yet? I came out to my parents a week or two ago.", said Peter.

"I'm too scared...and my parents hate the LGBT community...", said Wade.

"You're not ready yet? But haven't you known that you're gay for a long time?", asked Peter.

"Yea...but...", said Wade on the verge of tears again.

"It's okay Wade...I'll ask Ned and Michelle if they can watch for your dad so you don't get caught.", said Peter.

"Thanks Pete.", said Wade.

They both got up and held hands and walked to Tech together. They then continued on with their day and were thinking about the dance. The school day ended and then Peter and Ned on the bus. When Peter arrived at the Avengers building, he immediately ran into Tony and Stephen's room. They were watching a movie and then got startled when Peter ran into their room.

"Pete! What's the problem?", asked Tony.

"Can we go tuxedo shopping?", asked Peter smiling.

"Wait...is the dance tonight?", asked Tony.

"Ya.", replied Peter.

"Well, just go in our closet...we already bought tuxedos for you.", said Stephen sipping on his coffee.

Peter walked into their closet and saw that they bought him like ten tuxedos. He just stood in the closet and was smiling so much.

"So Peter, how do like the tuxes?", asked Tony smiling.

"You guys are the best!", exclaimed Peter.

He then hugged Tony and Stephen and started looking through the tuxedos. When he looked at the first tuxedo, he looked the tag and literally started freaking out.

"You guys are sooo extra! You bought me a freaking $10,000 Ralph Lauren tuxedo!",

exclaimed Peter.