Did I Just Come Out To Who?

Peter walked to the bus with Ned.  They walked onto the bus and then sat in the very back.  Peter looked nervous as he sat down.

"Peter, are you okay?", asked Ned.

"Yeah, I'm fine.", replied Peter.

Peter just sat there looking at the seat.  So many thoughts were running through his head.

Am I actually gay or bi? Should I tell Ned? Will Mr. Stark and Mr. Strange be alright with this? What should I say to Wade?

"Peter!", exclaimed Ned, "we're at your place now."

"Oh...", said Peter getting out of his thoughts, "let's go".

Peter and Ned walked off the bus thanking their bus driver. They then walked into the Avengers building.

"How is the Avengers building on our bus route?", asked Ned.

"My dads are literally funding our school for like half of the programs and other stuff.", replied Peter.

"Oh.", said Ned, "Of course."

When they walked into the building they were greeted by Friday's voice.

Welcome back, Peter. Ned, it's a pleasure to have you.

"This is why you're one of the most popular kids in school, Peter.", said Ned smiling.

"Oh, stop it.", laughed Peter.

They went into the living room and walked into Tony and Stephen drinking coffee together.

"Oh, hey kid.", said Tony.

Levi then flew over to Peter and then wrapped around him.

"Is this Ned?", asked Stephen.

"Yeah.  He's just here for my Physics project," said Peter, "we'll be in my room."

"Ok, just don't do anything dumb.", said Tony.

Peter and Ned walked to Peter's room. It was a lot bigger than his old room in Aunt May's apartment.

"Peter, why is your room so...HUGE!", exclaimed Ned.

"This actually used to be Clint's room.", replied Peter.

"Isn't that Hawkeye?", asked Ned.

"Yep,", replied Peter, "but we need to start working on this project.  It's due on Friday!".

They then started to work on their projects. They had to research and type an eight-page essay. After about two hours, they got about half their essays done.

"Well, I have to go Peter. See ya tomorrow.", said Ned.

"Bye, Ned.", said Peter.

Ned walked out the door and Tony then closed the door for Ned. Tony then told Peter that it's time for dinner and to get the table set.  Peter set the table and then sat down with Tony Stephen.

"So how was your day, Peter?", asked Stephen.

"It was okay.", replied Peter looking down at his plate of spaghetti.

"Ok.", said Tony.

About halfway through dinner, Peter started to look upset.

"Peter, are you actually okay?", asked Tony.

"Something has been bothering me the whole day.", replied Peter.

"What is it, Peter?", asked Tony.

"Um...", said Peter starting to fill up with tears, "A friend told me that someone likes me, and...um...".

"You can say anything to us, Peter. We'll be okay with anything you say.", said Stephen.

"I...t-think...I think I l-like him too...", sobbed Peter.

"Wait, you said 'him'?", said Tony.

"I-I...I think I'm gay...", sobbed Peter.  Peter was now bawling and he was shaking.

"Peter...why are you crying about this? You know were gay and bi...you shouldn't be ashamed by this.", replied Stephen.

"It's j-just that...you guys I-I look up to...and you g-guys are Avengers and a-all...and...", stuttered Peter as he went back to crying.

"We love you very much, Peter. We can't be mad at you for this.", said Tony.

Peter walked over to Tony and Stephen and clung to them will still crying.  Tony and Stephen hugged him back and made Peter feel comforted.  He started to calm down and looked at Tony and Stephen.

"Thank you guys for everything.", quivered Peter.

"Peter...", said Tony filled with tears.

616 words