Now We Can Get The Stones

"This is amazing!  We can get the stones now!", said Scott.

    "We can!  Everyone is coming back!", exclaimed Loki and Thor.

    Everyone then started celebrating and everyone was hugging one another.

    "Can we actually all get the stones now?", asked Stephen.

    "Yea!  Everyone should get changed into the suits now.", said Scott.

    Everyone then went back to their rooms and changed into their suits.  Tony and Stephen were done first and Tony was smiling.

    "You look thicc in that suit, Stephen.", said Tony flirtatiously.

    "WOAH!", said Peter out of nowhere.

    "Wow...", said Stephen smiling.

    Everyone else then finished changing into their suits and they all stepped onto the platform where the portal was.  Scott was then at the control panel and was waiting for Tony to say something.

    "Ok...me, Stephen, Peter, Steve, Bruce, and Scott are going to New York to get the Space, Time, and Power Stone...Natasha and Clint are getting the Soul Stone on Vormir...Nebula and Rhodey are going to get the Power Stone...and Loki, Thor, and Rocket are getting the Reality Stone on Asgard.", said Tony.

    "Alright!  Let's do this!", said Scott.

    Scott then got onto the platform with everyone else. 

    "Ok...three...two...one...", said Scott pushing the button in his hands.

    The portal then was activated and everyone went back in time to get the stones.

218 words