Thanos's Revenge

Thanos ship was right above all the damage of the Avengers building. Everything was broken and down to pieces. Everyone was thrown into different pieces of the building. Bruce, Rhodey, and Rocket were in a spot that was full of debris.

"Guys!  GUYS!  Are you down here?!", yelled Bruce.

"Ugh...I'm right here...", said Rhodey.

"IM HERE!  MY LEGS ARE STUCK!", exclaimed Rocket.

Rhodey then got out of his suit and started to lift the rock off his legs.

"Thanks...", said Rocket with relief.

"We need to get up to the top.  Let's go!", said Bruce.

Everyone was trying to get up top, but the building parts kept falling down.  Meanwhile, this was happening, Clint was in a hallway, running away from the Outriders because he had the gauntlet.  He kept shooting his bow and distracted the Outriders until he ran into Gamora's past self and two Nebulas.

"Wait...who's on which side?", asked Clint.

"Give it to me.", said Gamora.

"NO!  Give it to me!", said Nebula's past self.

"Um...", said Clint.

Nebula then shot her past self and knocked her to the ground.

"Ok.  Here you go.", said Clint.

"Thanks...", said Nebula.

Nebula and Gamora then ran up and ran out of the crumbled building.  Tony, Stephen, Peter, and Steve were also trapped in a bunch of debris.

"DAD!  I NEED HELP!", yelled Peter in pain.

Tony then ran to Peter and tried lifting the piece of debris on Peter, but couldn't lift it.

"STEPHEN!  I NEED HELP!", yelled Tony.

Stephen ran over to Tony and Stephen and he used his magic to lift the rocks off Peter.

"Peter!  Are you okay?", asked Tony very worried.

"I'm fine...my arm and part of my leg are bruised though...and I think I sprained my foot.", replied Peter.

"Wait...where's Steve?", asked Tony.

They then all looked over to their right and saw Steve lying on the ground.

"Shit...quick!  We need to check on him!", said Tony and Stephen.

They all then ran over to Steve and were all checking if he was okay or dead.  

"Steve?  STEVE!!!", yelled Tony trying to wake Steve up.

Steve then woke up and coughed up blood.

"Uh...did I just pass out?  What the hell happened?", asked Steve.

"Yes, you did just pass out.  And Thanos is back.", said Tony relieved.

"Well then... let's get his son of a bitch.", said Steve.

394 words