Worthy

Everyone got out of the trench and they were going to get ready to fight Thanos.

"Wait, everyone. Tony, Thor and I should go to Thanos first.", said Steve.

"You sure about that?", asked Rhodey and Clint.

"Yea...we need to do this.", said Steve.

Tony, Thor, and Steve then walked over to Thanos and they were looking at him very stubbornly.

"So...you guys I'm guessing are the leaders.", said Thanos.

"Yup.", they all said.

Thanos then looked at the three of them and Thanos then swung his sword at Tony. Tony, Steve, and Thor then started to fight to the death. Tony used his laser beams on Thanos, but he deflected them with his sword.

"Thor! Throw your ax!", said Tony.

Thor then threw his ax and he hit Thanos but didn't kill him. Thanos then threw Thor and Tony to the ground. Steve was about to throw his shield at Thanos, but failed to and was slapped by Thanos. Steve then flew into a wall and was all shaken up.

"So...you guys are the strongest? HA!", laughed Thanos.

Steve's hand moved and Thor was looking at him smiling. Thor's hammer flew into Steve's hands and he got up.

"YES! STEVE GO! GO!", yelled Thor.

Steve then ran up to Thanos and smacked right across the face with the hammer. Steve is now worthy of the hammer.

227 words