Concert Night

Peter walked into school nervous to talk to Wade. He found Ned and told him that he was going to ask Wade for the dance.

"Are you actually?", asked Ned excited.

"Yup.", replied Peter nervously.

"He's coming right now!", exclaimed Ned.

Wade walked over to Peter and held his hand.

"Heyyyyy Pete.", said Wade flirtatiously.

"Hi, Wade.", said Peter smiling.

"Can I ask you something?", asked Wade smiling.

"Sure. I also need to ask you something.", replied Peter.

"Should we say it at the same time?", asked Wade.

"Ok", asked Peter.

"Do you want to go to the Winter Dance with me?", they both asked.

They then looked at each other and smiled.

"Yes!", they both said and kissed.

Ned was still behind them and was smiling the whole time. Wade then looked behind and saw Ned. He started to laugh and walked with Peter to Tech. Ned walked behind them and was still smiling.

Wade, Ned, and Peter then walked to the bus together. Wade and Peter were holding hands. They knew it was risky to hold hands in front of this many people, but they didn't care.

"Which one is your bus, Petey?", asked Wade.

"Bus 67.", replied Peter.

They then found the bus and walked on. Everyone on the bus then went 'awww' as they saw Peter and Wade together. Peter and Wade smiled and walked over to the back of the bus. Peter and Wade sat next to each other while Ned sat in the seat next to them.

"Wait, aren't you on bus 34?", asked Ned.

"I'm going with Peter today so we can practice for our concert.", replied Wade.

"Oh yeah! I forgot the concert was today.", said Ned.

The bus then started moving. They then arrived at the Avengers building. Wade and Peter got off the bus holding hands. As they entered, they heard a lot of noise from the living room. They both dropped their bags and instruments and quickly ran to the living room. They then saw Tony against the wall with Stephen trying to comfort him.
"Irondad? Are you okay?", asked Peter nervously.

"I-I'm f-fine", replied Tony getting up.

"Tony just had an anxiety attack, Peter. He's completely fine now.", said, Stephen.

"Ok.", said Peter relieved.

"Um...", said Wade from behind.

"Well, sorry about that Wade. I'm Tony and this is Stephen.", said Tony.

"Hi. How do you know my name though?", asked Wade.

"You interned with me last year.", replied Tony.

"Wait, your Tony Stark?", said Wade.

"Yes, I am indeed.", said Tony proudly.

"You didn't tell me your dad was Tony. Who's the mom?", asked Wade.

"I don't my mom that well. She died in an accident. So basically Tony and Stephen are together.", replied Peter.

"Oh wow! That's cool. Just like us, Petey", said Wade flirtatiously.