On Our Way To Disneyland!

It was Monday and Peter was jumping with excitement.  He had all his stuff ready and was waiting for Wade so they can leave for the airport.  Wade's mom car then pulled up to the front and Wade kissed his mom goodbye and ran into the building. 

"Wade!  Are you excited?!", exclaimed Peter smiling.
    "Yeah!  But where are your dads?", asked Wade.

"They're getting ready and changing into their beach clothes.", replied Peter.

"Ok kiddos!  Are you guys ready?!", asked Tony.

"Yeah!", Peter and Wade said.

"Ok then!  Let's go!", said Stephen.

"They got into the Audi and drove to the airport.  After about thirty minutes they arrived at the airport.  Peter then got out and was greeted with a surprise.

"Wait...are the Avengers going to Disney with us?!", exclaimed Peter.

"Oh yeah!  We forgot to tell you that.  Surprise!", said Tony.

"No way!  This going to be amazing!", said Wade and Peter.

'What's up, kid?", asked Steve.

"Hi, Captain America!  This is amazing!", exclaimed Peter.

"Ok, everyone!  Let's get our stuff and head to the docking station!", exclaimed Stephen.

The Avengers, Tony, Stephen, Peter, and Wade grabbed their stuff and walked over to the docking station.  The doors to get onto the plane were open and they all walked onto the plane. The flight attendant escorted everyone to the first class section.  Peter sat next to Wade and were holding hands.  Peter was clinging onto Wade's hand very tightly.

"Pete...are you scared of flying?", asked Wade.

"Yea...I'm scared because of what happened to my parents...", said Peter quietly.

"Oh Pete...", said Wade in a comforting voice.

"I...I just miss them.", said Peter choking on his tears.

Wade wrapped his arm around Peter to comfort him.  Peter then put his head on Wade's shoulder and let out a few tears.  Wade then kissed Peter on the forehead.  Tony in the front checked on the two of them and saw Peter crying.

"Kid, you okay?", asked Tony slightly worried.

"Yeah...just had a nostalgic moment about my parents.", replied Peter.

"Oh...you sure you're okay though?", asked Tony again.

"Yea, I'm fine.", said Peter smiling.

"Look Pete!  We're taking off!", said Wade smiling.

"Wait we are?  Hold my hand so I don't pass out!", said Peter nervously.

The plane started to lift off the ground and was soon flying in the air.  Peter was clinging to Wade's arm for the first fifteen minutes of the flight because of how nervous he was.

"Are we stable yet?", asked Peter with one eye open.
    "Yea Petey.", said Wade smiling.

"How is your first flight, Peter?", asked Natasha.

"Kinda okay...", said Peter then looking out the window, "ok nevermind!"

"LOL.", said Bruce.

Everyone then started laughing and went back to what they were doing.  Tony and Stephen fell asleep, Thor, Bruce, and Natasha were watching movies, Clint was texting, Steve was reading To Kill A Mockingbird, and Peter and Wade were also reading.

"So Pete, how's your book?", asked Wade.

"It's boring...nothing interesting happened.", replied Peter.

"My book is so...you know...", said Wade smiling.

"Are reading Fifty Shades of Gray?  You're so weird.", said Peter smirking.

After about three hours in the sky, the plane came to a landing and everyone got up and got their stuff.

"WE'RE HERE!!!!!!", yelled Peter.

"We need to rent a van so we all can fit.", said Steve.

"I got that covered already.  And where we are staying for the week.", said Tony.

The van was right outside the building and was very new.  Everyone got into the van and Peter said it smelled funny.  Some of the Avengers laughed and just got onto their phones.  Tony drove for about twenty minutes and then stopped at this random mansion.

"Wait, are we staying in a mansion?", asked Bruce.
    "Yeah.  And you're going to love how it's staged and all that stuff.", replied Tony.

Everyone got out of the car and brought their stuff to the deck.  When Tony opened the door, everyone's jaw literally dropped in shock.

627 words Sorry for the cliff hanger because it's late!