Thanos is Invading (Btw Loki is alive and is fighting with the Avengers!)

Tony was with Stephen in the Sanctum.  They both didn't know anything that was going to happen that day.  They both were just checking on the place when an unknown object fell from the sky and crashed through the roof of the building.  They both then geared up for attacking.  The dust then settled from the broken roof and were shocked to see what, as at matter of fact, who fell from the sky.

"BRUCE?  WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN FOR THE PASY TWO YEARS?", asked Tony and Stephen.

"Thanos...he's coming...", said Bruce all shaken up.

"Who?", asked Stephen confused.

"Oh no...", said Tony.

They then helped Bruce up and gave him fresh clothes.  They then all sat down and started to discuss what just happened.

"Bruce, where were you for two years?", asked Tony.

" I was on this junk planet with Thor...we got stuck their and I got stuck as Hulk for two years straight...and I just saw Thanos wipe out the whole population of Asgard...", said Bruce.

"Who's Thanos?", asked Stephen confused again.

"He's one of our worst enemies ever...", said Tony.

They then heard a bunch of noises coming from outside.  Everyone was running and screaming and they didn't know why.  They then walked outside and saw everyone running.  They then ran down the street and saw a giant donut shaped space ship landing in he middle of the street.

"Shit...his children are here...", said Bruce.

"Attention citizens!  We're here to take any Infinity stones from you!", said one of the children of Thanos.

"Ok, Squidward!  We don't need to fight over this!", said Tony.

"Ugh...earthling brats...get them...", said the child of Thanos.

Tony then pressed his arc reactor on his chest and he suited up for battle.  Tony and Stephen then started charging at the children of Thanos and the middle one started deflecting all the shots they took.  They other two then started swinging at Tony and Stephen with axes and chains.  Bruce was still standing their doing nothing.

"Bruce!  You might want to bring out the big guns!", exclaimed Tony.

"Um, okay...", said Bruce.

Bruce then tried to bring out the Hulk, but he didn't want to come out because of what he saw.  Thanos do.

"Um...Bruce...you should stop...because your embarrassing me in front of my husband and Squidward.", said Tony.

"He kinda looks like he's constipated...", said Stephen smiling.

The middle child then grabbed Stephen with a vine of bricks and slammed him into a building wall.

"Now, let me grab the Time stone from you...", said the child of Thanos.

He grabbed the medallion and then he burned his hands. 

"Ow!", said the child of Thanos.

"Simple spell, but is almost unbreakable...", said Stephen.

"Well then...I guess I have to kill you for it then...", said the child of Thanos.

The child of Thanos then tightened the vines of bricks and started suffocating Stephen.  He then passed out, but Levi then got him out of the predicament and flew him off to the park where Stephen put Bruce.  Tony was by himself  until...

"Hey dad!  Ya need help?", asked Peter.

"Kid!  I thought you were on a field trip to the art museum.", exclaimed Tony.

"Yea, but I saw the huge donut space ship and thought you needed help.  So...", said Peter.

The giant child of Thanos then swung his axe and then almost hit Peter.

"Petey!  Lure the giant to the park!", said Tony.

"Alright then!  Here we go!", said Peter. 

Peter then shot a web out from his suit and swung across some of the buildings.  The giant then followed Peter to the park.  Stephen woke up and he saw Peter running away from the giant. 

"Dad!  Make one of your magic portals!", exclaimed Peter.

Stephen then made a hand gesture and a portal opened and showed a desert.  The giant then ran inti the portal and Stephen closed it. 

"Quick!  We need to get to Tony!", said Stephen flying. 

Peter and Stephen then flew and flung themselves to Tony.  Tony was hanging onto the spaceship and the spaceship took off.  Peter then grabbed Stephen and they grappled them selves to the spaceship.  They then grabbed onto Tony and they spaceship flew into space.

"Dads, I'm not feeling so good...", said Peter because he had no air.

"Friday!  Bring Peter's new suit up here!", exclaimed Tony.

A box then flew out of the Avengers building and into space with them.  It then opened and Peter's new suit gripped onto Peter and was on Peter within 30 seconds. 

"This suit is awesome!", exclaimed Peter.

Tony then cut a hole into the ship and they all entered the ship.  They then all looked for the child of Thanos and found him driving the ship.

"Ah!  The pests I was trying...", said the child of Thanos.

Tony then shot a hole in the ship wall and he went flying out of the ship and into the cold air of space.  But they realized: How far are we from Earth?

836 words