In Japan and New Asgard

Natasha new where Clint was because of what happened to his family. He thought that someone took his whole family and he became an assassin. Natasha took a plane to Japan and when she landed, she booked a hotel room for herself. When her room was ready, she put her stuff down and started to look around for Clint. As she was walking, she noticed a bunch of missing people signs everywhere. She knew that everyone disappeared and everyone was devastated for losing their families. She looked around for the whole day but failed to find Clint. She then headed back to the hotel she was staying in. She then tried to get some sleep, but suddenly she heard a bunch of commotion outside. She then got into her superhero clothes and went outside. She hid behind a wall and saw three Japanese men in suits talking to a ninja.

"Clint...surrender and stop killing our men...", said one of the men.

"Why would I?", asked Clint.

"You're very tough, you know.", said one of the men.

One of the men tried to shoot Clint but he deflected the shot and Clint then slit all three of the men and they all died. Clint was breathing very heavily and he then saw Natasha.

"Nat? Why are you here?", asked Clint.

"We need you...you can't just be hiding...", replied Natasha.

"Why should I help you exactly?", asked Clint.

"We can get your family back.", said Natasha.

Clint then looked at Natasha and looked at her and smiled. Natasha then smiled back and they both hugged.

"So, you in?", asked Natasha.

"Yup.", said Clint.

Setting shift to New Asgard. BTW THOR IS NOT FAT! YE! HE'S JUST DEPRESSED

Bruce was in New Asgard looking for Thor. He was with Valkyrie and they were both talking.

"How's Thor doing after killing Thanos?", asked Bruce.

"He never comes out of his house unless he needs a beer.", replied Valkyrie.

"Is he, um. Fat?", asked Bruce trying not to laugh.

"No...", laughed Valkyrie.

They then walked to Thor's house and when they entered, they saw Thor playing FortNite, drinking, and in FortNite PJs.

"Hey, um...Thor...", said Bruce.

"HEY! It's Brucey boy!", exclaimed Thor hugging Bruce.

"Um...ok...", said Bruce.

"You want something to drink?", asked Thor.

"No thanks...where Loki?", asked Bruce.

"He's in the bathroom showering.", replied Korg.

"No...I'm right here...can you guys stop playing and greet guests properly?", exclaimed Loki.

"Why exactly are you here?", asked Korg.

"Um...we need to talk about something.", said Bruce.

"What is it?", asked Thor.

"It's about Thanos and the stones...", said Bruce hesitantly.

Thor then looked at Bruce and his face darkened.

"Don't say his name please...", said Thor.

"We need you so we can get back to everyone. You in?", asked Bruce.

"Um...Loki? Should we?", asked Thor.

"Yes! Why wouldn't we?", replied Loki.

"Fine...let me get changed first...", said Thor.

"Yeah...those PJs look hideous...", laughed Bruce.

Loki then laughed and they all got ready to head to the Avengers building.

465 words