Perimeter Scan

Quill and his team were flying around in the Milano because they picked up a signal from a solar system. They were going through hyperspace and they were talking about what they were going to do.

"So...are we going to ask for money?", asked Rocket.

"I guess...", said Quill.

The ship then got out of the hyperspace portal and they slowed down. They then saw that the signal was from a ship that was invaded by an unknown entity.

"Welp...looks like we're not getting paid.", said Rocket.

They were looking through the debris and saw that there were dead bodies everywhere. They were looking out their windows and were horrified. Suddenly, two bodies hit their front window.

"AHHH!", everyone screamed.

"Get it off! Get it off!", exclaimed Gamora.

The two bodies then opened their eyes, which made them even more startled.

"Bring them in! They're still alive!", exclaimed Quill.

They then brought in the bodies and put them down on the table. They then noticed that it was Thor and Loki.

"Wait, that's Loki and Thor!", said Drax.

They both then woke up and started to cough up blood. Everyone then moved back and let them do what they were doing.

"What...happened...", said Thor.

"We were checking a signal from your spaceship...but everyone except you two were dead.", said Gamora.

"Wait, is that Quill?", asked Thor smiling.

"Yea...it is.", replied Quill smiling back.

They then kissed and the whole team started to become teary-eyed. Everyone then got up and they all just sat there. Thor then got up and started to walk around. Gamora was in her seat looking unusually upset.

"Gamora, what's wrong?", asked Quill.

"You do know who was on that ship, right?", replied Gamora.

"No...why...", said Quill.

"Thanos was on that ship! He's after the Infinity Stones!", exclaimed Gamora.

"So?", asked Quill.

"Thanos is my dad! He wants to use the Infinity Gauntlet to wipe out half of the population! He already acquired the Time and Space Stones! He's heading to Knowhere to get the Reality Stone!", said Quill.

"We should go fight him then! Off to Knowhere!", exclaimed Quill.

"No, hold on, love. I need to get myself a new hammer...", said Thor.

"Why?", asked Drax.

"Sounds like we need a weapon to fight him off...", replied Thor.

"Um...ok...", said Quill.

"Me, the tree, and the raccoon are going with him.", said Loki.

"Alright. Me, Gamora, Drax, and Mantis are going to look for Thanos.", said Quill.

"Alright then, love. See ya.", said Thor.

Thor, Rocket, Loki, and Groot then got into the small ship and they took off to the place where they would get Thor's new hammer. Quill, Gamora, Drax, and Mantis then started to head to Knowhere, but little did everyone know that it was the last time seeing each other for a LONG time.

463 words