Back on Earth, But What About Vision

Steve, Falcon, Bucky, Natasha, Wanda, Vision, Bruce, and Rhodey were at the Avengers meeting table. Vision was trying to recover from what just happened in Poland. Steve was thinking of a way they can do with Vision.

"Do you guys know what to do? I got nothing.", said Steve.

"Um...I actually don't know either...", said Natasha.

"Bruce, we need to get the Mind Stone out of Vision's head, do you know anything or anyone that could remove the stone?", asked Steve.

"I can do it, but I don't have any of the tools to do the operation, and the operation is so dangerous to do that Vision can die immediately.", replied Bruce.

"Wait, I actually know a guy who can help you out...", said Steve.

"Who?", asked Bruce.

"T'Challa", replied Steve.

"Isn't that Black Panther?", asked Bruce smiling.

"Yup. He's got all the technology that you can use to do the operation.", said Steve.

"Alright! Off to Wakanda then!", exclaimed Bruce.

Everyone then started getting their stuff ready and they all got onto the ship to Wakanda. They all didn't know that they were going to be fighting for their lives.

183 words Needed to build up to something which is why the chapter is so short.