Knowhere Fail

Quill, Gamora, Drax, and Mantis were on their way to Knowhere so they can get the Reality Stone. As they were in hyperspace, Quill was worried about Thor because he was afraid if he was going to be ambushed. They then arrived at Knowhere and as they entered the planet, everything was all destroyed and the landing platforms and one other building were still intact. They then landed and they all got out. They were walking and looking around and they saw Thanos talking to the leader of the planet. They then hid behind a bunch of cargo boxes and listened to their conversation.

"Thanos, please...", said the leader.

"Hmm...you sure you don't have the stone?", asked Thanos.

"Yea...I swear...", said the leader.

"Alright...", said Thanos.

He then stabbed the leader near the stomach and he fell to the ground in pain.

"Ok guys...me and Gamora go this way and we'll charge at Thanos while you two distract him.", said Quill.

"Ok, got it.", said Drax.

They then started running in the wrong direction and charged at Thanos.

"Guys...wrong way...", said Quill disappointed.

Quill and Gamora then started charging at Thanos as well. Drax and Mantis were about to hit Thanos, but they then got hit by the power of one of the Infinity Stones. They both then turned into literal slices of human meat, but they still looked like themselves. Quill then tried to shoot Thanos, but failed and was knocked back. Gamora then fought Thanos to the ground and she then stabbed Thanos.

"I'm sorry...", said Gamora filled with tears.

Thanos then died and Gamora started crying. The leader then started cheering for Gamora because she killed Thanos, or did she? The planet then changed from the planet being broken to the whole planet on fire and everyone's dead bodies were flying everywhere. The real Thanos actually appeared and then started to laugh.

"Ah...what a shame... the reality is not what it always seems...", said Thanos holding the Reality Stone in his hand.

"Please...you can stop this...", said Gamora teary-eyed.

"Why would I. You coming with me.", said Thanos.

"Quill! Shoot me!", said Gamora.

"I...I can't do that...", said Quill.

"Just do it...It's worth it...you'll save the whole universe if you do it...", said Gamora.

Quill then pointed the gun at Gamora's head and started to become teary-eyed. He looked at Gamora and started mouthing "I'm sorry". He then pulled the trigger, but instead of a bullet, bubbles came out of the gun. Thanos then started laughing and he disappeared out of sight. Drax and Mantis then regained their actual form and they saw Quill crying.

"Did we just lose Gamora?", asked Drax.

"Yea, we did...", replied Quill.

437 words