Peter's Competition (Song is what Peter performed)

(Peter's school year is almost over.  Peter is a day from going to London for his competition.)

"Alright, Peter!  Are you ready for your competition?", asked Mr. Stan.

"I'm really nervous because I've never done anything like this before.", replied Peter.

"So what pieces are you doing?", asked Mr. Stan.

"So for qualifying, I'm doing Mendelssohn Violin Concerto in E Minor and Tchaikovsky Violin Concerto in D major.  Then if I pass I'm doing Paganini Concerto in D major and Paganini Caprice 24 for quarterfinals.  Then semi-finals are going to be Carmen Fantasie Brillante and Ysaye Sonata 'Ballade'.  Then the final piece for the finals is Vivaldi's Winter.", said Peter.

"Wait, Ysaye Sonata?!  That's so difficult!  How did you learn that?", asked Mr. Stan very surprised.

"I started in eighth grade.  My middle school teacher asked me to try it and it took off from there.", said Peter smiling.

"Well then!  I actually called the office to ask if you can leave early from school so you can start getting ready.  They said that you should call your parents to see if you can get picked up.", said Mr. Stan.

Peter then took out his phone and called Tony.

"Hello?", said Tony.

"Can you pick me up from school?  The school is letting leave early so we can leave for London.", said Peter.

"We're actually on our way.  We have our and your bags in the car.", replied Tony.

"Oh!  I'll be in the lobby then waiting!  Bye!", said Peter.

"I'll see you in London, Peter.", said Mr. Stan.

"See you, Mr. Stan.", said Peter.

Peter then went to his locker and got his stuff out of his locker.  He then went down to the lobby and then saw the car.  He then went out the school and got into the car.

"You ready to go to London, kiddo?", asked Tony smiling.

"Yea!  Especially since we're having your wedding as well!", replied Peter smiling back.

"We went tuxedo shopping this morning.  You're going to be so shocked when you see what we're wearing.", said Stephen smiling.

They then drove to the airport and got onto the plane.  Steve, Natasha, Bucky, and Clint were able to make their flight. 

"So Pete, I didn't know you play the violin!  Are you actually that good?", asked Steve.

"He's AMAZING!", said Natasha, "I've heard him play!  He's playing adult level stuff."

"Is he actually?", asked Bucky.

"Yea, I am.", said Peter smiling.

He showed Steve the music pieces and was shocked.

"You're doing a Ysaye piece?!  I've listened to this and it's SO difficult.", said Steve.

"I know!  It took me three years to perfect this!", exclaimed Peter.

The plane then took off and Steve was talking to Tony about their wedding.  Natasha, Bucky, and Stephen were talking about how Bucky is with Steve now.

"You guys are so cute together!  How is it?", asked Natasha.

"He's great!  I love him so much...", said Bucky smiling.

"Aww...", said Clint.

"And don't you DARE say how is he in bed, Clint!", said Steve out of nowhere.