Stephen...Will You...

Tony was sitting next to Stephen and just staring at him the whole time.  Peter and Wade noticed this and started to giggle a little bit. 

    "Tony...I can see you staring at me...", said Stephen smirking.

    "You look sooo beautiful right now...", said Tony admirable and smiling.

    "They look sooo cute together...", whispered Wade.

    "I know?", replied Peter smiling.

    The food was then served.  The food consisted of spaghetti and meatballs, steak, lobster, and bruschetta.  The menu labeled the meal as "The Lady and Tramp Feast".  Everyone was having a great time and laughing off.  Tony then was looking down at something.

    "Tony...what are you looking at?", asked Steve.

    "Um...I was thinking of proposing to Stephen tonight...", whispered Tony smiling.

    "Awwww!  Let me see the ring!", said Steve smiling.

    Tony then showed Steve the ring and was smiling even more.  Tony then ordered the dessert for everyone and was looking at Stephen.

    "Um...Stephen?", asked Tony nervously.

    "Yeah, my love?", asked Stephen smiling.

    Tony got on one knee in front of Stephen and he put his hand on his mouth.

    "Oh my god, IT'S HAPPENING!", exclaimed Peter and Wade.

    "Stephen Strange, will you marry me?", asked Tony smiling.

    "Yes!!  A million times yes!!", said Stephen with tears of joy rolling down his face.

    Everyone in the restaurant started clapping and Stephen and Tony kissed.  The Avengers, Wade, and Peter were all smiling and clapping and jumping with energy.  Peter was filled with tears of joy.

"I love you sooo much, Tony.", said Stephen smiling and filled with tears.

"Love you too, Stephen.", said Tony smiling back and hugging Stephen.

"Oh my god!  We HaVe TeA!", said Steve.

"Ok, Steve...don't do that again.", said Tony laughing.

Everyone then sat down and were filled with happiness for Tony and Stephen.  They were holding hands and they were looking at each other and smiling.  The waiter then brought their dessert and was smiling when he saw Tony and Stephen holding hands.

"Did you guys just get engaged?", asked the waiter smiling.

"Yeah, we did!", said Tony.

"Congratulations!", exclaimed the waiter.

"Thank you!", said Stephen smiling.

The dessert they all ordered was tiramisu and gelato.  Peter had to get cookies because he wasn't allowed to eat the tiramisu and gelato.  After everyone finished their dessert, Tony paid the check and everyone walked back to the car.  When everyone got in the car, they all fell asleep except for Tony, Stephen, and Steve.

"Oh my god.....my stomach...", groaned Steve.

"You need water or something when we get back?", asked Stephen.

"I guess so...", said Steve clinging onto his stomach.

When they get back to the mansion, everyone gets out and gets ready for bed.  Steve is in the kitchen with his head on the table and is in pain.  He then decides to go to bed to see if that will help.  Tony and Stephen are in bed hugging each other.

"This is the best day ever, Tony.", said Stephen smiling.

"We're now going to be husbands...this is sooo...", said Tony sleepily.

"Let's just go to sleep.  Nighty night.", said Stephen.

"Night...", said Tony.

500 words. The next chapter will be slightly confusing because it has an inside joke in my friend group.