Sacrifice

Clint and Natasha were on the planet Vormir. They were looking for the Soul Stone and they didn't know what to do. They landed in an open area and they looked around. Clint then saw a mountain a few miles away. They both then started toward the mountain and when they reached it and took a break, they climbed for about three hours. They then reached the top and we're both exhausted.

"I'm so tired...", said Natasha.

"Me too...but we need to find the Soul Stone.", said Clint.

They then both got off the ground and they looked around for the Soul Stone and they found nothing. Suddenly, the Red Skull ghost appeared out of nowhere.

"You guys look like you're looking for something.", said Red Skull.

Natasha and Clint then pulled out their weapons and looked at Red Skull.

"Woah there...I can help you get the Soul Stone.", said Red Skull.

Clint and Natasha then put their weapons down and they followed Red Skull to the edge of the mountain.

"You must trade a soul for a soul.", said Red Skull.

Clint and Natasha then looked at each other and then sat down on the rocks.

"How are we supposed to do this?", asked Clint.

"Um...I know...", said Natasha.

"Wait...no...you can't...", said Clint.

"No...I should...", said Natasha.

"Not if I go first.", said Clint.

He then kicked Natasha in the leg and she fell. Clint ran up to the cliff but Natasha then threw a smoke bomb which threw Clint off. Natasha then ran off the cliff, but Clint grappled to the cliff and caught Natasha by the arm.

"NAT! DON'T DO THIS!", yelled Clint.

"Clint...let go...", said Natasha.

"No...", said Clint near tears.

Natasha then let go of Clint's arm and she fell to her death. Clint was looking down the whole time and was crying. He then was moved to a random lake on Vormir and was holding the Soul Stone.

"Nat...:", sobbed Clint.

308 words