1970: A Year We Can't Forget

Tony, Stephen, and Peter we're traveling even further back in time to 1970. They had to travel back to the only other time where the Tesseract is in an easy area to get. They then landed in a bunker.

"Dad...where are we?", asked Peter.

"Yea, Tony. Where are we?", asked Stephen.

"Ok...this is where my dad used to work. He told me where the Tesseract was when I was a teenager and I just remembered it now.", said Tony.

"Ohhhhh...that's lucky actually...", said Peter.

"Ok...we need to get into disguises so it won't look like we're invading the place.", said Tony.

"Found some uniforms for Peter and I, but are you going to go in your suit?", asked Stephen.

"Yea...I'll look like I'm one of the researchers here.", replied Tony.

"Ok...let's get changed then.", said Peter.

They then all got changed and while Stephen was removing his shirt, Tony was looking at Stephen's pecs and abs and started to bite his lip and smiled.

"Tony...I know that your looking...", said Stephen smiling.

Peter then laughed and they all finished changing. They then left the bunker and they were looking for the main building that had the storage of all the stuff. They looked around for about 20 minutes and they eventually found it.

"Ok...you two are going to stick with me. I'll get off on the bottom floor when we're in the elevator while you give me cover while I look for the Tesseract.", said Tony.

"Alright...", said Stephen.

They then all walked into the building and got into an elevator. There was one other person in the elevator and started to grow suspicious. Tony then reached the floor he needed to be on and got off. The person then asked Stephen and Peter a question.

"You new here?", asked the person.

"Um...not exactly.", said Stephen.

They then arrived at the main floor and Stephen and Peter got off the elevator. The person then took out his walkie talkie and called in security.

"What did they look like?", said one of the security guards.

"Two of them had hippie beards and the other one looked like the son of the two.", said the person.

"Wait...doesn't that mean...they're gay?", asked the security guard.

"So? Who gives a damn about that! The point is that there are people here that don't belong here!", said the person.

The security guards then started looking for Stephen, Peter, and Tony. Tony downstairs looking for the Tesseract and he eventually found the container it was in. He then took his iron hand laser and blasted the case open. He then grabbed an empty case and put the Tesseract into the case. He was about to leave, but someone random startled Tony.

"Oh! Hello there!', said the guy.

"Hi...", said Tony.

"Name's Howard. You on your way out?", said Howard.

"Yea...", said Tony realizing that it was his dad he was talking to.

"Exit is this way.", said Howard.

"Um...thanks...", said Tony.

Tony then walked to the exit and ran up the stairs. He then saw Stephen and Peter near a truck and showed them the case. They then went back into the bunker and got changed back into their suits. Tony also grabbed more traveling liquid for the suits.

"We did it...", said Tony.

"I know...", said Stephen back.

Tony and Stephen looked at each other and then kissed.

"Guys...we can do this when we're in the lab, ya know.", said Peter.

"Fine...", said Tony and Stephen.

They then clicked the buttons and they traveled back to the lab.

561 words